Ice T on the Combat Jack Show (3 Hours!!)

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I don't think he snubs Nas he just rides for Jigga because of the Rocafella connection

no he snubs him any chance he gets. even had a team snub when him and justblaze interviewed Large Pro

his disdain for tupac and nas is evident. regardless i love the show, i just wonder if he has a "nas story"

Daps
Great episode, i don't really agree with him on a lot of issues, but the most the most personable I have ever heard Ice-T in an interview ever. Good job, Jack!

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the bit with Coco and Ice, shared it with a few ladies. Dudes need to hear that too, not necessarily to get an ass model as their wife lol but an asset not a liability and all that section.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I enjoyed the interview. The cheating thing was fukked up and came out the blue. But hey they worked it out and all. Ice better keep a PI on her though. I honestly think he shoulda stayed with Darlene. She's sounds like a ride or die too. But yea great stories from a legend in the game. That shyt inspires me no doubt.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ice-t-power.jpg

tumblr_m35ckmDTry1rt5rzxo1_1280.jpg

:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:, had the hottest bytch in the game wearin his chain before camels could rap,:whoo:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Ice was the first to do a lot of shyt

first rapper in a real movie (that i know of)
first to do a video for every song on the album (there's a VHS with a video for every OG song)
Original Gangster was supposed to be a double album but the label didn't think it would work so they just released it as one cd
first west coast rapper to hit that i can think of
first to do that gangster shyt on wax, PSK was dope but like he said it was vague
he claims to be the first to have a parental advisory sticker (not sure about that but it's def arguable)
one of the first rappers who was really onto the digital shyt

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Ice T spoke at my college when he was promoting The Ice Opinion. Had EVERYBODY in that muthafukka rollin. At the end there was open mic for questions....Everything from can you hook me up with Darlene to asking him to come back to the dorms to get high. But some old ass white cat of all people asked that fool is it true that he's done songs with other artists who promote killing and eating babies? No bullshyt :russ:

Bruh, we must have fell out our muthafukkin seats, couldn't believe that shyt cause we knew EXACTLY what he was talkin about. Yall should have seen the look on Ice T's face:dahell:Even he had to think about that shyt for a second. We were thinkin that old ass dude had to be a plant or somethin:heh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excellent interview that made me realize how underappreciated Ice is in the game:ld:

...Six In The Morning predates NWA, yet they're herald as the Godfathers of Gangsta Rap:yeshrug:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished it, the Coco section wasn't really necessary unless she was gonna cop to fukking around on Ice but the rest was great. How is Ice T's podcast that he hosts on his own, I've never checked for it.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I'm @ an hour into this now and my thoughts so far:

1. Combat has improved incredibly.....
2. Ice T is a legend...this kind of interview proves that many times over.
3. Ice giving credit to Schooly D (PSK) is dope...glad to hear him say outright that he heard PSK before he got on.
4. Do something important... :whew:

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I checked out Power. Who was Ice-t going at on Personal?

I didn't think the Rick James song was that bad