Ice T on the Combat Jack Show (3 Hours!!)

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I gotta finish the other two hours. Podcasts ain't my thing at all but i was in straight up amazement listening to the first hour. Ice went through the most fukked up situations and still came out "on top". Just the 1/3 i listened to was inspirational and I don't even think it was supposed to be

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
was it ever confirmed that Coco messed around on Ice or was it just rumors? Coco seems like the ideal wife to me, always got that vibe from her despite her appearance, she seems like she'll cook and clean and take care of you and hold you down to the fullest and let you lead while not in anyway being salty or resentful about it, and she bangin, what more can a man ask for? if she messed around I guess you just gotta charge it to the game if you in Ice's position, dude came up under the tutelage of Iceberg Slim, lol, he know the game, he probably aint even trip cause Coco bringin them checks to daddy, plus he prob got some chicks on the side too. they seem dope together, let them do what works for them. best combat jack interview to date

What kind of bullshyt simp thinkin is this :what:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Ice have some underrated gems.....Never ever been the most "lyrical" cat on the mic but the shyt he always spit was just raw and straight from the heart:wow:

I had my pops peep both these cuts when they first dropped, we was just noddin in unison listening to that shyt like damn....

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
was it ever confirmed that Coco messed around on Ice or was it just rumors? Coco seems like the ideal wife to me, always got that vibe from her despite her appearance, she seems like she'll cook and clean and take care of you and hold you down to the fullest and let you lead while not in anyway being salty or resentful about it, and she bangin, what more can a man ask for? if she messed around I guess you just gotta charge it to the game if you in Ice's position, dude came up under the tutelage of Iceberg Slim, lol, he know the game, he probably aint even trip cause Coco bringin them checks to daddy, plus he prob got some chicks on the side too. they seem dope together, let them do what works for them. best combat jack interview to date
AP.9 said he talked to Ice on the phone and Ice said Coco admitted to cheating :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna listen, Ice always dropping knowledge, his roots in this thing is so deep.

@CombatJack , I listened to the tribute to Larry Levan mix that your did. Great mix , but I would love to hear guys like Louie Vega, Tony Humphries, and all those old school House guys on the show.