Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I keep asking but never get a response....what did y'all want Ice Cube and others like him to do?

If they try and fail to broker something with the current administration they get clowned for even trying.

In the same breath nikkas will complain how nobody cares about the Black community or tries anything.

Do y'all want nikkas to ONLY try to get shyt done when there's a democrat in office even tho Obama was in office for 8 years and apparently he still didn't do enough?

Do nikkas just wanna complain and be cynical?

What's the gameplan here fellas?:jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I keep asking but never get a response....what did y'all want Ice Cube and others like him to do?

If they try and fail to broker something with the current administration they get clowned for even trying.

In the same breath nikkas will complain how nobody cares about the Black community or tries anything.

Do y'all want nikkas to ONLY try to get shyt done when there's a democrat in office even tho Obama was in office for 8 years and apparently he still didn't do enough?

Do nikkas just wanna complain and be cynical?

What's the gameplan here fellas?:jbhmm:
Saying “have a nice life” is precisely why he shouldn’t be in the mix. There’s people doing this before and after he jumped in.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Are they gonna have him up there? :jbhmm:

In fact are we going to hold their feet to the fire to get something done or just wait another 4 years when they need our votes?
I mean everybody shyt on the dems for saying come back after the election. Its on cube now. Does he still have that same energy he had with trump?

I hate that he really believed trump. Trump threw 500 billion in that plan but thats already in place and has been for a while. Its not just for black people tho

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's called leverage, these fools on here don't understand this simple concept
:russ:

And you're probably right, the Dems will be on some, "It's not a good time to meet with you Mr. Cube, let's circle back on this topic on a later date" :mjpls:
He failed. So now he gives up? Imagine if he actually engaged in politics. It’s a game of constant failure. That’s why you commit to it.

this rich a$$hole basically said “have a nice life”

why are you giving him so much leeway? He’s not committed to this seriously

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The US is so tribal that you can't demand tangibles if it isn't from the right party.

You are all retarded.
he ain't get shyt done just a bad faith promise with no tangibles attached to it
nothing signed
no one hired
no positions created

the platinum plan was a scam and it worked but it just made cube and others look like fools

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
So cube was trying to get 45 to invest 500 billion in the Black Community.

1.did anyone explain the details on this, I like cube , but who made him leader of black people,,

2. There is no fukking way 45 could get that approved.

3. Those fukkers need to be Discussing police reform or something, which they will never do

I'm sure Moscow Mitch was gonna dump 500 Billy into Chicago and Bmore in Rumps 2nd term... :bryan:.... right after the zillion for the wall and Trump bringing all the factories back.

But seriously. I'm not mad at cube for bringing it up, I just side eye him for falling for the RW tokenism, the lack of detailed plan, and transparency on how it could enrich him personally.

Hopefully he continues the fight instead of taking his L and going home.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Why would a president meet with rappers to discuss black peoples future? Does he not know any black leaders who actually know what’s going on in black communities?

ask yourself what ice cube could
Possibly say or suggest to Biden or Trump that would benefit us in a way that puts us on a level playing field with the rest of America Socially and financially.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
he ain't get shyt done just a bad faith promise with no tangibles attached to it
nothing signed
no one hired
no positions created

the platinum plan was a scam and it worked but it just made cube and others look like fools

OK. What now?