Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So so since trump lost and probably won't have a second term, is still gonna take that meeting with Biden/Harris? They did tell him after the election :patrice:

If he doesn't that tells you he wanted trump to win. Theres no reason he can't still go thru with his plan.

Regardless of who he wanted to win, he needs to make that call.

Not some zoomshyt with 12 other rappers, just him and Biden. Not even Kamala, just him and president

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
1 starred, negged and blocked. same goes for every crackhead saying ice cube was wrong for presenting a black agenda to Both Candidates. sick of you koons.
You are a blocking bytch ain’t you huh, block game on 1000 :mjlol:
tenor.gif

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
im not going to second guess cube...i will give him credit for trying to help black folks but he needs to be called out for putting himself in a position to be used by trump and him still not seeing that trump doesnt care about black people...trump has made it very obvious he only cares about himself and magats...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Regardless of who he wanted to win, he needs to make that call.

Not some zoomshyt with 12 other rappers, just him and Biden. Not even Kamala, just him and president
Thats my point. Is he still going thru with it or is he done with it. If he doesn't do it we really know what he was trying to do

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
shyt is ridiculous, what happened to us mayne? We just fall for all kinds of shyt now :why: :snoop:

A habitual liar, who did nothing for us ALL 4 YEARS... suddenly gonna do something now when he needs our vote for re-election... BUT ONLY after he is re-elected AND WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM FIRST.smfh. Come on brehs. we smarter than this
Judging by some of the people in here, apparently not :francis: