Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol:

Ice Cube...failed? Compared to who and what? He's a legend in music and Hollywood. I'll wait and see what he does moving forward with his Contract for Black America before saying he gave up. He probably said have a nice life because the lames online who haven't accomplished 1% of the shyt he's done are dragging him when his intentions and statements about this have been clear since day 1. He's continued to say he would meet with whoever was in power in order to get his plan on the table and discuss it.

failed at attempting to work with a losing campaign you nitwit why are you bringing up his music career :francis:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
In 4 years Trump hasn't even pour money in low income or middle income cac communities. What makes him think Trump will do the same with black communities?

I think Cube has good intentions, but they don't call Trump, Don the con for a reason.

This is what I mean when I say trying to flip the narrative. You people are consciously TRYING to make this about Ice Cube being gullible and Thinking trump will do something instead of just presenting his contract with black america to both parties to get tangible help to black americans.

all this ice cube got played talk is slave "you is gon make massa biden look bad close to the election" shyt cube been on this for Months long before the election.

The reason you koons are a problem because you are Trying to set the precedent that anybody with a platform stepping forward with black agenda will be shamed and attacked by black folks. im just glad its not working because enough black people see where cube was coming from about us receiving tangibles exclusively for black americans.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of black people think "emotionally" and subscribe to self destructive hive mind behavior.
Agreed

Perfect description of the stans furious at others who don't buy a rapper appointing himself the voice of black America as if his contract holds more weight than the countless black people putting in more work before and after him.:coffee:

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Proverbs 25:19- Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.

Isaiah 30-12-13- Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

Biden or Trump it don't even matter....

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
im not going to second guess cube...i will give him credit for trying to help black folks but he needs to be called out for putting himself in a position to be used by trump and him still not seeing that trump doesnt care about black people...trump has made it very obvious he only cares about himself and magats...
I'm not hating yet. I want to see if he takes biden up on his offer for after the election. If he doesn't im gonna have to go with the fact he was only willing to work with trump and I hope this isn't the case

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's called leverage, these fools on here don't understand this simple concept
:russ:

And you're probably right, the Dems will be on some, "It's not a good time to meet with you Mr. Cube, let's circle back on this topic on a later date" :mjpls:
Leverage? For who? Not cube. He has zero leverage. The only way cube could have leverage is if something negative happens to biden/harris for not talking to him.

Biden/Harris has all of the leverage. They told him after the election. Now its on cube to follow thru. He asked for a meeting and they gave him a time period. If cube really about what he's saying it shouldn't matter who is in office.

mbz

Pro
Daps
Anyone super conflicted about this Ice Cube saga as me?

On one hand, fukk Trump it's obvious he ain't gonna stick to any of the promises he making.

But on the other hand, I can't stand everyone just handwaving cube as being racist and all that BS as if his contributions and social commentary he's done for the black community never happened. fukk ya'll...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

One Starred.
:mjlol:

Cube will continue to enjoy the vast wealth he’s earned, while you broke and destitute c00ns remain miserable and struggling while Buck Dancing for Democrats.
:pachaha:

@Dap Fishin time for you to go on my ignore list, fakkit. You’re a god amongst c00ns.

Oh no... Not your ignore list ! :ohmy:

P-p-p-please !!! I'll change! Tell me what I gotta do ! :damn:

Just tell me what I gotta do :damn:

I'll change :sadbron: