Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Come on breh, you're smarter than that to even type that

Say Breh, biden won, you can stop being clueless, you are smarter than that
Now what Biden will do? You rode for him

What is he proposing for black ppl that is a better plan than Cube??

Biden is on the clock now

I hope you present facts
Just his tax plan alone will help with funding for programs and infrastructure in inner city communities.

Y'all think everything that will benefit black people needs a catching name of an expensive metal and a 2 page easy to read pdf.

What's the highest level of education you have?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump swindled cacs his entire life including his cac base, I still don’t get what makes anyone believe (seriously) he would do anything he promised

like believing that a woman who cheated with all your friends and her make co workers that she won’t cheat again. shyts weird

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Just his tax plan alone will help with funding for programs and infrastructure in inner city communities.

Y'all think everything that will benefit black people needs a catching name of an expensive metal and a 2 page easy to read pdf.

What's the highest level of education you have?

What is his tax plan, is it the same plan Obama had??

What you said, has been said by folks for the last 30 years, :mjlol: inner city communities, You not even black, No black person says inner city

Vague ass response....

As I stated and asked the other breh....What plan does Biden have that's better than Cube's plan

I'll wait

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He failed. So now he gives up? Imagine if he actually engaged in politics. It’s a game of constant failure. That’s why you commit to it.

this rich a$$hole basically said “have a nice life”

why are you giving him so much leeway? He’s not committed to this seriously
:mjlol:

Ice Cube...failed? Compared to who and what? He's a legend in music and Hollywood. I'll wait and see what he does moving forward with his Contract for Black America before saying he gave up. He probably said have a nice life because the lames online who haven't accomplished 1% of the shyt he's done are dragging him when his intentions and statements about this have been clear since day 1. He's continued to say he would meet with whoever was in power in order to get his plan on the table and discuss it.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
You poured jelly on yourself, O'Shea
5aQ4zuI.png

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone who says “have a nice life” was never serious.

But y'all s*ck on Lebrons d*ck.. Even though when he lost during the finals, he told all his haters to stay in their poor conditions while he lives his lavish lifestyle..

Did y'all goofy mfers forget that?

If so, let me search it out to refresh your memory..

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
In 4 years Trump hasn't even pour money in low income or middle income cac communities. What makes him think Trump will do the same with black communities?

I think Cube has good intentions, but they don't call Trump, Don the con for a reason.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ice Lube, I will give you a trillion dollars, the biggest and best trillion dollars, you know I know a lot of black people, black people love me!

Cube made it too far without acting like stupid ass clown, anyone who has been alive for the past years knows that Trump tweeted that he will do and have done shyt like 50-100 times per day.

If Trump loses, Cube is sad ass clown if he says we would've got half a trillion if Trump won. Don't think we forgot that his partner in his basketball tournament is a Breibart/Trump operative.

Last edited: