Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Daps
Cube already said he didn’t trust any of them. Just because Trump’s camp made a promise doesn’t necessarily mean Cube thinks he was gonna be a man of his word. All it means is that it was documented and you hold his feet to the fire. Same will apply if he’s able to present the contract to Biden. Only difference is because of all these idiots who dismiss Cube now, Biden’s camp will now feel obligated to cancel the meeting they promised to Cube because “black people don’t want it.”

But thats not what he says in the tweet in OP :skip:

And Biden's camp shouldn't meet with Cube for nothing. He showed what side he's on and even now, he still halfway riding for Trump

Stop dangling from that man's cahones

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

And Biden's camp shouldn't meet with Cube for nothing. He showed what side he's on and even now, he still halfway riding for Trump

nikka, you show up in every thread sucking Biden’s dikk.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I'm just asking

When those black president met with him and took the picture with all them,

What did he do for HBCUs?

Did he lie to them?

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
1 starred, negged and blocked. same goes for every crackhead saying ice cube was wrong for presenting a black agenda to Both Candidates. sick of you koons.
:umad:

bunch of ignorant hoes mad nobody falling for the fukk shyt. fukk cube and his platinum plan to get that bread them qatari nikkas deaded him on.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'ma be real. Trump "agreeing" to ANYTHING and keeping his word is a tall order for me.

Like the dude speaks in literally only lies.

This shouldn't even be a controversial take.

I do believe that Cube had honest good intentions
I also believe he got played

Both things can be true.

Does Trump sometimes follow through on his word the aid of black people? Yeah if the optics look good (releasing men from prison, LiAngelo ball, etc)

Does Trump sometimes promise the world and leave you looking stupid? Yeah if he already got the good optics from you.

Why are we pretending like he is the most honest, trustworthy, consistent dude? He's never been that, even before he was elected into office. Saying Cube got played is not some anti-black male statement. Its an anti-Trump statement

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
nikka, if Trump loses, he’s a lame duck president who has no power. He’ll be gone in 2 months.
Trump in power right now. had a whole ass 4 years and did 0 from the Platinum Plan and he was still signing executive orders to take slavery out of the school history books just this past Monday but now all of a sudden he has no power. He signing bills 3 days ago but can't do anything for black people til after the election now:russ:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Come on breh, you're smarter than that to even type that

Say Breh, biden won, you can stop being clueless, you are smarter than that
Now what Biden will do? You rode for him

What is he proposing for black ppl that is a better plan than Cube??

Biden is on the clock now

I hope you present facts

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hold Trump accountable, makes sense to me. If he got him saying "hey, I'll give you guys 500 billion" then reneges or just ignores it as Cube probably expects, then he has something tangible to show. He can say "hey I did my part i laid the path sacrificed my name just to bring this to the table and look now, let's go get what was promised". Not saying that would happen but do y'all not see the plan?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Trump in power right now. had a whole ass 4 years and did 0 from the Platinum Plan and he was still signing executive orders to take slavery out of the school history books just this past Monday but now all of a sudden he has no power. He signing bills 3 days ago but can't do anything for black people til after the election now:russ:
Do you know how the constitution works?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats because you come from immigrant background. bye bye.

No its because I don't have as much faith in the integrity and honesty of Trump as you seem to.
Plenty of immigrants love Trump, including some from my home village.

Also negging me is not going to make me leave the forum, no matter how nicely you ask :mjlol: