Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Trump in power right now. had a whole ass 4 years and did 0 from the Platinum Plan and he was still signing executive orders to take slavery out of the school history books just this past Monday but now all of a sudden he has no power. He signing bills 3 days ago but can't do anything for black people til after the election now:russ:
shyt is ridiculous, what happened to us mayne? We just fall for all kinds of shyt now :why: :snoop:

A habitual liar, who did nothing for us ALL 4 YEARS... suddenly gonna do something now when he needs our vote for re-election... BUT ONLY after he is re-elected AND WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM FIRST.smfh. Come on brehs. we smarter than this

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They said they would meet with him after the election.

nikka, if Trump loses, he’s a lame duck president who has no power. He’ll be gone in 2 months.

Are you implying that presidents cannot issue EOs during the lame duck portion of their presidency :skip:???

Lame Duck presidents have far less pull with congress, but in some ways they are more dangerous cuz they stop giving a fukk about optics. During the Lame Duck portion in is when you see the most controversials pardons, EOs, etc.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is ridiculous, what happened to us mayne? We just fall for all kinds of shyt now :why: :snoop:

A habitual liar, who did nothing for us ALL 4 YEARS... suddenly gonna do something now when he needs our vote for re-election... BUT ONLY after he is re-elected AND WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM FIRST.smfh

ya I can’t even really laugh...it just speaks to a directionless desperation that some of us are in...black ppl are hurting...but trump tho smmfh???

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So cube was trying to get 45 to invest 500 billion in the Black Community.

1.did anyone explain the details on this, I like cube , but who made him leader of black people,,

2. There is no fukking way 45 could get that approved.

3. Those fukkers need to be Discussing police reform or something, which they will never do

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I can’t even really laugh...it just speaks to a directionless desperation that some of us are in

Agreed, keyword being desperation.
I think it speaks to how the Democratic party has failed black people, and this is pure frustration.

That's why this 2 party system shyt has to be destroyed, but that's for another thread.

I give all black people the benefit of the doubt, I dont go calling people who wanted to work with Trump c00ns. I just think that Trump had no intention of helping us ever.
I also think Biden will only do something if forced. There is zero goodwill in American politics for black people. None

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
So cube was trying to get 45 to invest 500 billion Black Community.

1.did anyone explain the details on this, I like cube , but who made he leader of black people,,

2. There is no fukking way 45 could get that approved.

3. Those fukkers need to be Discussing police reform or something, which they will never do

No cube was not after a measly 500 billion for all black americans his contract with black america is far more extensive than that.

1. you would know that cube consulted experts in drafting his CWBA if you even watched one recent interview with him and he didn't make himself the leader of black people

2. you're playing dumb and about to get negged

3. after the neg you're getting blocked.

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So so since trump lost and probably won't have a second term, is still gonna take that meeting with Biden/Harris? They did tell him after the election :patrice:

If he doesn't that tells you he wanted trump to win. Theres no reason he can't still go thru with his plan.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
1 starred, negged and blocked. same goes for every crackhead saying ice cube was wrong for presenting a black agenda to Both Candidates. sick of you koons.
People said he was wrong for that?

The platinum plan wasn't his plan. That was trumps plan with extra shyt added to it. He didn't present his plan to anybody. They said his reps meeting with trump was to see if he was serious.