Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Agreed, keyword being desperation.
I think it speaks to how the Democratic party has failed black people, and this is pure frustration.

That's why this 2 party system shyt has to be destroyed, but that's for another thread.

I give all black people the benefit of the doubt, I dont go calling people who wanted to work with Trump c00ns. I just think that Trump had no intention of helping us ever.
I also think Biden will only do something if forced. There is zero goodwill in American politics for black people. None
Wtf Cube rich ass ever do financially for black folk? How he know about desperation? LA folk damn sure could use a homeless shelter or a rec center for the youth. Why O'Shea didn't build one?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They all in the same boat, didnt Wayne say he went there discussing Cube's platinum plan as well? Didnt Cube also flake on discussing this with Kamala? I dont expect none of these celebrities to have my best interests so why follow their lead? Cube been acting a long time, so he can play it off a little better but he can't find a way to play both sides. He is what he is.
The. Platinum. Plan. Is. Not. Cube's. Plan.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What is his tax plan, is it the same plan Obama had??

What you said, has been said by folks for the last 30 years, :mjlol: inner city communities, You not even black, No black person says inner city

Vague ass response....

As I stated and asked the other breh....What plan does Biden have that's better than Cube's plan

I'll wait
biden has a comprehensive plan for reinvestmenbt in communities and infrastructure projects based on the projected income from his tax plan...

Cubes plan is just a 2 page pdf saying what they will do...
but no specifics on how it will be accomplished and paid for

:francis:
A Tale Of Two Tax Policies: Trump Rewards Wealth, Biden Rewards Work
here's a basic rundown of the benefits...
not just naming vague money like "500billion to the black communities"

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
biden has a comprehensive plan for reinvestmenbt in communities and infrastructure projects based on the projected income from his tax plan...

Cubes plan is just a 2 page pdf saying what they will do...
but no specifics on how it will be accomplished and paid for

:francis:
A Tale Of Two Tax Policies: Trump Rewards Wealth, Biden Rewards Work
here's a basic rundown of the benefits...
not just naming vague money like "500billion to the black communities"

Biden bozo ass aint go do shyt...and won't do shyt.. he aint do shyt when he was VP nor suggest anything

His ass and Kamala ass are on the clock

We'll see what he's going to do though, he got 4 years to do some specific things for black ppl like he said that he's going to do...

Last edited:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cube hired them? They work for his company? Or did the parent company cut the check?:coffee:
He hired them. Some became multi millionaires. Some became household names. 100's if not 1000's of black people have eaten because of Cube. Not sure of that counts as "doing something for black people" to you, but it does to me.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The US is so tribal that you can't demand tangibles if it isn't from the right party.

You are all retarded.
Why does it matter which party is in charge?

Should we wait for the right party to demand anything?

As corny as it sounds, there's no time like the present. There will never be the "right party" so why wait?