Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He hired them. Some became multi millionaires. Some became household names. 100's if not 1000's of black people have eaten because of Cube. Not sure of that counts as "doing something for black people" to you, but it does to me.
Cube casted them he didn't hire them. Unless they worked for Cubevision. Big difference chief. Cube doesn't own the Friday nor Barbershop franchise so how did he....nevermind :coffee:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Biden bozo ass aint go do shyt...and won't do shyt.. he aint do shyt when he was VP nor suggest anything

His ass and Kamala ass are on the clock

We'll see what he's going to do though, he got 4 years to do some specific things for black ppl like said that he's going to do...
bruh... you look at trump like he's going to keep his word...
then try to shyt on biden and kamala in the same breath

you gotta be an agent... at least let biden fail first..
shyt trump failed us for 4 years straight and you willing to give him the benefit of the doubt
:francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
biden has a comprehensive plan for reinvestmenbt in communities and infrastructure projects based on the projected income from his tax plan...

Cubes plan is just a 2 page pdf saying what they will do...
but no specifics on how it will be accomplished and paid for

A Tale Of Two Tax Policies: Trump Rewards Wealth, Biden Rewards Work
here's a basic rundown of the benefits...
not just naming vague money like "500billion to the black communities"
The full CWBA is 22 pages long.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cube casted them he didn't hire them. Unless they worked for Cubevision. Big difference chief. Cube doesn't own the Friday nor Barbershop franchise so how did he....nevermind :coffee:
Cube been getting black people paid since the 80's breh. Stop it . you're trying too hard. You forgot his music career or are you ....nvm

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
bruh... you look at trump like he's going to keep his word...
then try to shyt on biden and kamala in the same breath

you gotta be an agent... at least let biden fail first..
shyt trump failed us for 4 years straight and you willing to give him the benefit of the doubt

I look at them both as the devils breh.

Biden and Kamala are on the clock, they talked just as much shyt as Trump....Let's see what they do

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cube been getting black people paid since the 80's breh. Stop it . you're trying too hard. You forgot his music career or are you ....nvm
What has he built for the people in LA with his money? What has he given the poor black folk in LA with his money? What has Cube done for us to speak on our behalf to any president?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Cube legitimately doesn’t understand politics.

I used to rock with him off the strength of him trying to get something done.

But he’s very ignorant about his lack of understanding and isn’t willing to move forward. I can get how a person with true intentions can be frustrated, but a real dude would put the goal first and foremost.

He’s exposed himself with that tweet, so I can’t rock with him anymore.