I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
muhfukkas don't talk about shyt in there either,i mean i'm not expecting any overly intelligent discourse but gotdamn your man Hov,these cretins just troll and stare at their cameras with blank faces..

it be thee same muhfukkas in there all thee time too,so if you're not part of the 24/7 inner circle and sleep in thee room with e-sleeping bags then you can't join thee campfire..

and lets not even get started on how suspect muhfukkas are:huhldup:holy hopping homo's Batman:snoop:
They're only social in their minds and can't express themselves without keyboards.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@CinnaSlim & myself cammed up & @Cole Cash complained, we stayed on cam. He talked about his love for BBW and how he wanted Diamond from LSA to cam up. Thats about it.

we all cool now. while i dont take back a word from this platinum thread i commend yall for sticking it out with a defending champion like myself.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
we all cool now. while i dont take back a word from this platinum thread i commend yall for sticking it out with a defending champion like myself.
shrug-gif.gif

I'll take that

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
It was way 2 much . Are you that desperate for a win right now that you are going at these girls for daps? :comeon:

......i dont think you know me or my track record, very few people do, ask my boy @Tommy Knocks i have ALWAYS been like this, i just toned it down the last few years. But this is the way i have always been, ask them nikkas who were in tinychat last night, its not an act, i just say how i feel, dont confuse me for some of these nikkas looking for daps and reps.

I get a win everytime i wake up and dont use drugs, it has nothing to do with that.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
......i dont think you know me or my track record, very few people do, ask my boy @Tommy Knocks i have ALWAYS been like this, i just toned it down the last few years. But this is the way i have always been, ask them nikkas who were in tinychat last night, its not an act, i just say how i feel, dont confuse me for some of these nikkas looking for daps and reps.

I get a win everytime i wake up and dont use drugs, it has nothing to do with that.

Good shyt :ehh:. Drugs can make you hit rock bottom (loss of family, job, health, etc...). Going through something like that should have humbled you a little. You may have always been an a$$hole but obviously everything you always did was not working. You mentioned that you attend anger management sessions.....is this type of behavior encouraged?