“I Would Divorce My Man If He Was Shaking And Crying Like This.”

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
My takeaway is why does the woman behind him keep giving away her children's location?

:dahell:

"We have two small children aged 4 and 5 upstairs in the room down the hallway to the right. You can get to their room from the window outside. Please leave us alone!"

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He could have past childhood trauma from a break in. Wheres the compassion and understanding?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I don't own a gun so I can't say I would shoot the man, but if that was me, Id for sure be taking knives to him with the quickness.
Yep, first time he reached through the upstairs doggy door ( :dahell: was that anyway?) I'd have ruined his life with a deep stab.

She's there pleading, he should've sent her to get every knife they got while keeping out of sight, while he kept him in his sight lines.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
He wasn't crying, he just had a nervous shake, which is a normal reaction :mjlol:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That drugged up cac wouldn't feel any pain because he was high on drugs. Its impossible to fight someone who is high on drugs, their strength is on hulk mode.The laser didn't do shyt :russ:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
he's not used to that

i have had to learn to sleep while the tweakers are out at night having imaginary wars with their demons right outside my window

crazy folks like animals in the sense that they respond to fear but if they sense you aren't going to let them play how they play they find that little bit of sanity & get out your way

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Guy wasn’t shaking or crying so post is hyperbolic af. Yeah he looked uncomfortable but he had a half naked possibly drugged out barbarian at his gates. IMO it wasn’t graceful but he held the gate, prevented entry and potential harm to his family, and waited for the police that his tax dollars fund. I reallly don’t see a problem here but birds gonna chirp.

Story could’ve easily been “Family man killled by intruder in front of wife and child” but he would’ve gotten internet respect which I guess you CAN take with you into the afterlife on some Egyptian Pharoah shyt.