“I Would Divorce My Man If He Was Shaking And Crying Like This.”

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
these bytches have seen too many movies

now if he tried to be jason statham and gotten her or one of his kids harmed...or even worse...

i could imagine the response:francis:
This, not opening the door so he could potentially get inside was the smart thing. Same people clowning would be blaming him for putting his family in danger.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Anything he can do she can do better is what they say so instead relying solely on him why wouldn't she be an active participant in defending their unit as a whole........stanks of single life syndrome she does...

PS........dude definitely shyt himself when that laser hit lmao.......if he had hit his head on them bricks that could have been it........ imagine your folks having to answer those questions about you dying like that....... crazy

Braman

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif

Like what’s the point here.

1- Rall up gun nuts
2- Rall up nutty trigger happy homeowner culture
3- Rall up ‘a real man would…’ hoe Twitter

I pray each of you find a woman who you don’t feel the need to constantly affirm your manhood. You’d be suprised at how many woman that is not a thing. Like his response was a bit shaky but….ok?!

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Not sure why he wouldn't atleast have a knife on hand. Brah clearly not built for hand to hand combat so the wife should have passed him some kind of weapon.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
well the window kick was risky and unsafe. if bro was on demon mode he could've turned that whole house upside down. clearly just mentally unwell. I would've calmed rolled my window up and sat in the middle of the house like a thunderstorm.

some women live without the fear of general violence just because its unsightly to be on some diddy shyt, but best believe hoes are getting beat up on the daily. It's not worth ur family getting hogtied. if I gotta harlem shake my way out of a scuffle then so be it. I'll be the most peaceful single dad out this bytch.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Voice shaky when you got a house full of kitchen knives bruh. Me and the wife would open the door and deflated his ass once we realize he's unarmed

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Thread title kind of misleading :beli:
Thought the home owner would be in fetal position balling his eyes out :patrice:
He didn't allow the crazy cac to enter :manny:
Only thing missing was a blade of some sort to further thwart the crazy cacs advances:demonic:

No one died that day :ehh:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Toxic femininity :picard:

Creh wasn’t an action hero but held the door down until the police got there. Did his job.

Here in America crazy creh would’ve got his dome popped :ufdup: