“I Would Divorce My Man If He Was Shaking And Crying Like This.”

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Decent entry level bravery for a civilian. That kick def put the intruder on notice.

Its wild how the intruders instincts told him not to go to a home where the man knew Brazillian Jiujitsu. Dude would have broke back into Arkham Asylum and threw away the key if he opened the door and saw a black belt
Intruder didn't want some gay ass humping match.

The thing is you think that the threat of BJJ is the deterrent but it's the homosexual aspect of your chosen pastime

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean, let him break into the house then pop his ass as soon as he walks through the door. It's all on video... you'll get off with no problems

Hand on the bullpump!!
Pump my shotgun!!

nikka didn't jump.

Art Barr

*plays hand on the pump
*plays AK to tha k

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"but but but why is she recording!!!!"

I don't even think guy was trying to get in. He could've walked right in, went through the open garage, reached in and unlocked the door.

If he was going to stand out there and yell they might as well have went and sat on the couch and turned on the telly and ignored him.

You can come in my house....you ain't leaving....but come on in if you want to be tough, or high or whatever.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
To everybody saying that the homeowner should've stabbed the crazy man, don't understand UK law.

If a knife was used by the guy in the phone, it would be considered murder. Now he may get off, but he would definitely get charged. Blunt objects like a baseball bat are ok. Knives are a big bono.

If a shotgun was used (shotguns are legal, but you need a licence), ironically he'd be more in the right.

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude definitely did the right thing. Defended the castle , didn’t try to be a hero , had the cops deal with . 10/10