“I Would Divorce My Man If He Was Shaking And Crying Like This.”

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dude stood his ground, didn't let this dude come in and no one in his family got hurt, but because he showed some fear, we're supposed to label him a coward. Nah.

People live in a fantasy world and IMAGINE how they would handle a life and death situation until they are actually in one. This is the unfortunate thing about social media is that anyone can have an opinion. Two cops came, tased the intruder and couldn't even subdue him but this guy was supposed to go outside and engage in hand to hand combat with somebody who is likely hopped up on drugs and feels little to no pain and could potentially have a weapon.

They are in the UK so I wonder how brave all of these I woulda blamm-blammed him fantasyland warriors would be when they have to engage a drugged up maniac without a pistol.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:why: I swear these Twitter botchicks be on something with this "I would have" babble. Imagine some random stranger coming to your crib and throwing static because possible drugs, and you don't know if you or your family are going to die or get skinned and then cooked and possibly die from shock.

Reminds me of this crackhead booster that kept coming around my crib at the time begging to cut grass and other shyt (breh we were trying to make a dollar out of Georgia pine branches I tell ya what). One day, I was so done and this friggin crackheaded cac booster pops up out of nowhere. Before he even took a breath in, I blacked out and told him to go on, I DON'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN MONEY!! :mindblown:

Dude proceed to state that he was trying to help (yeah my yard was a bit fukked up at the time lol), and calls me all sorts of fat b*stards and fukks (I was a bit chunky back then :flabbynsick: ) and rides off on his bicycle.

Stood ground yes, but paranoid as a bih because what if the booster comes through in the middle of the night and tries to do some nutty shyt? We as men (male marsupials) have strengths and some weaknesses.

I'm so fukking tired of these Alpha ass womenbots that flood Twitter with "I wanna thug" babble, but don't want to take the roughneck with the security.

Either embrace a man's emotions altogether, or have a super robot alpha male that shows no emotion other than the sports game (or for the UK bruvs, the Premier League).

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'll give a lot of women in that comment section their due. They went in on that original woman as well and gave the man his props for standing his ground.

The husband did exactly what he was supposed to do. Even in the face of potential death, he didn't run and hide in the corner. He stood his ground until the police came.

If he would have went outside and played like he was Tony Jaa and engaged in hand to hand combat, he likely would have been knocked out and potentially killed due to fighting a guy on drugs... and he didn't have a knowledge of what kind of weapons that dude could have had on him.

Then, this druggie would be in attack mode, and after subduing the husband, there is a much greater likelihood he would have went inside and harmed the wife and kids.

Fighting a regular man and someone who doesn't feel pain and is much stronger than normal due to being hopped up on drugs is a completely different matter. Two cops with a taser couldn't even subdue that guy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I mean, he sounded like a scary little bytch but he placed himself between the intruder and his family and stayed there. Can't say he didn't protect his family.

:manny:

SQUARE BIZ!

My man was trembling but all in harms way for his family, while there's sorry ass alphas that use their women and children like shields :why: . UK dude could leave out the backdoor with the top hat, while his family possibly get mauled to death or whatever UK crazed dudes do over them parts. Yet, he stood his ground despite shaking like Michael Myers was out in the yard in knickers.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
he did everything he was supposed to do

women are truly delusional

Sadly, there are quite a few women who prefer false bravado and the 'illusion' of safety than actual safety...

They want to be around a 'gangsta' that screams and waves his gun around because 'ooh he so hard. he keeps me safe'. Meanwhile that some negro is putting her in situations that make her 100x more likely to get killed because he's always in beef and around environments where dudes are shooting and she's sitting passenger.

On the other hand though, I did see quite a few women who understood and defended the husband.