I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to see the vid/hear the audio.

I've had too many people say "I was mad, I was yelling at this fool and we were about to fight and he backed down"

Then people who saw it say "he looked like he was about to cry, his eyes were all red and welled up and when he was talking his voice was choked up and crackin the other dude just walked away"

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I understand you have a license, but cops do have the right to tow your shyt if you don't have it on you. I feel you on not taking any bullshyt, because a lot of cops are pricks...but in my opinion you drew the line in the sand at the wrong moment. Just give her your girls license and the keys. She was probly just gonna let your shorty drive after she ran her license. But all that extra shyt after was uncalled for. You for real gonna pursue it?
dog, me not presenting my license was only supposed to garner a "failure to display license on demand ticket." this bytch treated the situation as if i was an unlicensed driver. I gave this bytch an Official State I.D., my truck is in my name and i offered to provide any information she needed to run my license. Thats more then what that bytch needed to do her job properly. ILL BE fukkING DAMNED if she getting my passengers license for anything. My passenger aint driving so nah, you aint running shyt of hers. The bytch didnt like me not simply giving into her unlawful demands and decided to try to show me who was boss.

You fukkin right im going to pursue it. This bytch put some serious charges on me...............that charge carries 10 years..........yo, u drawining the line in the sand at the wrong moment. You so used to just taking the easy way out you are failing to see right and wrong clearly in this situation.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:russ:

When keeping it real goes wrong, they could have shot you and got away with it, all because you didn't want them to see your girls ID. I hate cops, but when you're driving without your license on you they can actually arrest you on the spot in my state, they'll just say they couldn't verify your ID and call it a day. Your little picture ID don't mean shyt if it's not a state ID.

They probably would have let that shyt slide, but you had to put your foot down :bryan:
IT was a state id nikka....

and i aint worried about them letting shyt slide, i wasnt doin NOTHING IllEGAL! WTF ARE THEY LETTING SLIDE!?

....so fukk outta here with that dumb shyt you talkin bout

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Nah fam, in the US you have to know when to fight your battles with the cops, this dude didn't have his license on him. Everyone and their momma knows your rights go out the window when you don't have a state issued ID on you, especially if you're black.
you see how u so set in giving them the benefit of the doubt? How are you running with the assumption that the ID i gave them was not a state issued ID? Did i write that anywhere?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I'm all for taunting the police, but whats with Coli-folk doing this when you aren't dotting your i's and crossing your t's? Dudes out here riding without licenses, warrants out for arrests, and bags of weed in the car but when they get pulled over they the ones trying to put cops on thin ice:deadmanny:
where did you see warrants out for my arrest?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
they don't need anything other than a reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed to ask for the IDs of his passengers. That has a very low burden of proof in the eyes of the law. To the legal system, this dude has a tail light out and is driving without a license. That alone is more than enogh for police to request the passengers ID.
and what was the reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed?

I provided a state issued ID, my registration (which is in my name) and informed that cop that I was licensed. Thats all she needed.

When the SGT arrived on the scene he even asked the bytch why she didnt just run my license plate number...

fukk outta here with that dumb shyt you talkin bout

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

I've had too many people say "I was mad, I was yelling at this fool and we were about to fight and he backed down"

Then people who saw it say "he looked like he was about to cry, his eyes were all red and welled up and when he was talking his voice was choked up and crackin the other dude just walked away"
Right. Lookin' at the shyt this nikka type on here, I bet it's all kinds of smart dumb nikka shyt/actions bein' said/done on that tape. :camby:

Judge gonna run down your record, and you're gonna be :ufdup: :laff:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Its funny to me how accepting/apologetic alot of dumb nikkas are situations like this.

fukk wether or not you think i handled that license situation correctly...............

im telling nikkas that this muthafukkin cop lied on the police report in a way not just to justify falsely arresting me but to attempt to fukk up my and my families lives for years.......

and all yall can think to respond is "well......you brought it on yourself by not just keeping queit and listening to what she said (wether it was legal or not)"

You all are some straight up fukk boys no bullshyt.......

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
"Don’t get driving without a license confused with “failure to display a license.” If you have the privilege to drive in Maryland and you simply leave your driver’s license at home, you should only be charged with “failure to display.” The Maryland traffic violation of Driving Without a license means that you do not have the privilege to drive in Maryland. It means that you are a Maryland resident and do not have a Maryland license or you are a resident of another State or country and do not have a license to drive."

http://davidwaranch.com/765/driving-without-a-license-in-maryland/

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Its funny to me how accepting/apologetic alot of dumb nikkas are situations like this.

fukk wether or not you think i handled that license situation correctly...............

im telling nikkas that this muthafukkin cop lied on the police report in a way not just to justify falsely arresting me but to attempt to fukk up my and my families lives for years.......

and all yall can think to respond is "well......you brought it on yourself by not just keeping queit and listening to what she said (wether it was legal or not)"

You all are some straight up fukk boys no bullshyt.......

she probably was on her period and her clean freak boyfriend cheated on her the night before cuz of it. make an example of that c*nt if she tried to fukk your life up. show her thats its wrong to bring personal issues into the workplace and take it out on others.
BUT, she probably caught feelings when she asked u how u were and u were mean mugging and ignoring her. next time answer the cop. dont ignore.
and also i get why u heated about the asking of your friends license but the cop didnt do anything wrong. :yeshrug: she can ask cuz maybe your friend might have a warrant or some shyt.
once u get pulled over, you have to identify yourself if a cop asks.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

bet

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
nikka aint have his license or insurance card

cop-"well do u have ur insurance card?"

him-"no but still u shoulda asked me first"
:laff: nikka stfu
He's right tho.
I keep my insurance in my car, license in my wallet. I sometimes leave my wallet places.
She shouldn't assume he is an uninsured driver or doesnt have his card on him (its just that her assumption was right this time :manny:)

Also, the point he's trying to make about that isn't even anything close to the insurance. Its to highlight her overall negative demeanor when faced with someone who knows a little something about rights.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
He's right tho.
I keep my insurance in my car, license in my wallet. I sometimes leave my wallet places.
She shouldn't assume he is an uninsured driver or doesnt have his card on him (its just that her assumption was right this time :manny:)

Also, the point he's trying to make about that isn't even anything close to the insurance. Its to highlight her overall negative demeanor when faced with someone who knows a little something about rights.
well he doenst liek me so fucc him he laughed when i got shot