I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Meh some people aint ok with that yes sir no sir bullshyt...
You don't have to be on some "yes massa" tap dance shyt fukk the police and these crackers, won't get you know where. stay quiet HIT RECORD and let the lawyers handle it.

BTW I CHECK MY CAR WEEKLY, everything is up to code, lights, tags etc.. I don't ride around giving myself attention.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Because at that point they don't have to let him make a phone call. That's not a right. The cops don't have to wait for someone to come pick it up. Especially after acting like a jackass.

Let him make a call ? He wasn't under arrest or being detained at that point..and ur right cop don't need to wait just like a non driver in that car don't need to give them an ID for simply being in the car...Sounds like the cop was a jackass after realizing dude wasn't going to be complicit with her unlawful non sense...

I could sit here and say knowing what was going to happen he wasn't smart about it but I wont because he did nothing wrong according to THERE law...and we know once you aren't 100% complicit they will find ways to fukk around with you...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You don't have to be on some "yes massa" tap dance shyt fukk the police and these crackers, won't get you know where. stay quiet HIT RECORD and let the lawyers handle it.

BTW I CHECK MY CAR WEEKLY, everything is up to code, lights, tags etc.. I don't ride around giving myself attention.

When they ask for ur friends ID or if they can check the trunk you cant exactly stay quiet...

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let him make a call ? He wasn't under arrest or being detained at that point..and ur right cop don't need to wait just like a non driver in that car don't need to give them an ID for simply being in the car...Sounds like the cop was a jackass after realizing dude wasn't going to be complicit with her unlawful non sense...

I could sit here and say knowing what was going to happen he wasn't smart about it but I wont because he did nothing wrong according to THERE law...and we know once you aren't 100% complicit they will find ways to fukk around with you...
The cop said that if she doesn't see the license, the car is getting impounded. Considering that the OP didn't have his license how is that unlawful? She didn't say she was gonna slap the cuffs on her.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:russ:

When keeping it real goes wrong, they could have shot you and got away with it, all because you didn't want them to see your girls ID. I hate cops, but when you're driving without your license on you they can actually arrest you on the spot in my state, they'll just say they couldn't verify your ID and call it a day. Your little picture ID don't mean shyt if it's not a state ID.

They probably would have let that shyt slide, but you had to put your foot down :bryan:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and ended up being in jail with a charge of "did knowingly attempt to remove a firearm from the possession of [a] officer" and a 50,000 bail.

How does this happen? I'll tell you.

So as i was driving thru a low income zipcode a cop riding behind me puts on her sirens and pulls me over. So i pull over in the parking lot of a convience store in the area and as im getting my registration I realize that I dont have my drivers liscense on me. I wasnt sweating it because I had a picture I.D. on me and figured I would just get a failure to present drivers liscense ticket and that would be that.........but that wasnt how it played out.

So the cop (a white bytch) comes to my driver side window asks me how im doing (which i ignore) then asks for my liscense and registration. I give her the registration and I.D. and inform her that i dont have my license on me but can give her all the information she needs to pull up my information. The bytch then asks my passenger for her I.D. to which i reply "she's not driving so nah, you can't have her I.D." to which the bytch responds "oh so you going to be like that" to which i reply "yea, im going to be like that". She then tells me to turn off the car and give her the keys......I turn off the car, but refuse to give her the keys. I mean, what the fukk am i giving this bytch my keys for.......u must be crazy bytch. So at this point another cop pulls up (some big doofus muthafukka) and she tells him "he doesnt have his license and he's refusing to give me his keys" to which he basically starts cosigning her and telling me that they can tow my car for not having my license on me.
so basically if someone was to get robbed for their wallet they would not be able to drive themselves home without risking their car being towed because they no longer have their license on them......its fukking bullshyt man. And i told them that. They insisted my passenger give them her license to which i adamantly refused and flatly stated to them to tow the car because i would rather fight that bullshyt then have them pulling their little bullshyt on me. They told me to give them the keys to which i again refused and told them to drag the shyt. At this point the doofus cop tells me to get out of the car to which i ask "am i being detained" to which he replied "if you dont get out im going to arrest you" to which i again replied "am i being detained" and then he asks the other cop if she wants me to get out. She says yea i need to get out to sign the tickets, so i then get out, grab a bag i had with a laptop and a half a vick which i had on me on some straight up fluke shyt and walk past the doofus cop. As im walking by him he says "and if you dont sign them i will arrest your ass". So i go to the white bytch and ask her what the tickets are for and the bytch has about 6 tickets for me.........one of which was for failing to present a insurance card when asked. When she read that ticket off i asked her how she was giving me a ticket for that when she hadnt even asked for it to which she replied "well do you have it?" to which i answered "nah, but how you going to have the ticket written before you even ask me that shyt?".

After i asked that the big doofus mutha fukkka walks up on me and says "WHY YOU ALL UP ON HER!" grabs me up and starts shouting "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" (lol) to which i reply "i need to calm down? Look at you"

After that the white bytch says just arrest him, we taking him down for traffic violations. After that the big doofus muthafukka throws me up on the driver side window of my truck banging my head on the shyt as i ask the nikka if he's trying to break my head on the shyt or what. The nikka cuffs my left arm but i got my bag with the laptop in my right hand so i wouldnt give that to him until i put my bag down. So at this point the white bytch walks up on me, grabs the bag out my hand then shouts "HES GOING FOR MY GUN!" to which i immediatly reply "WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, I AINT GOIN FOR YOUR GUN" thinking this bytch is really trying to get me killed out there.

So at this point another cop comes on the scene and yo gets the big doofus muthafukka to stop banging my head on the window and then yo throws me in some grass. So as this is going on im telling my lady to get my bag and my phone knowing that if they get that bag I am fukkED. THey respond by saying that they are keeping the bag as evidence, that shyt is not what i was tryin to hear.....

yadda yadda yadda i end up down central bookings (that hellhole) and when, after 8 hours, i finally recieve my charging papers i see that this bytch really was trying to fukk my life up.

This bytch wrote that I became beligerant when she asked my passenger for her license then got out of the car without being told and attempted to flee the scene. She said that when they went to arrest me i turned around looked at her and went for her gun.....

yo when i read them charges i could not believe that shyt.

So what im thinking is going to be a straight walk thru is now turning into a situation where im wondering if im going to even get bail............

yadda yadda yadda......

i got bail (Thank God), my lady got the laptop and my phone ANDDDD I GOT THE WHOLE shyt RECORDED :win:

See, right after that copped turned on her sirens something told me to record the incident and I am so thankful i did. THat recording basically shows that everything she put on that report was a lie. NOt to mention their was one of those city cameras overhead so that shyt should have caught everything on camera.

Yo, im bout to get paid off this shyt
:dead:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
When they ask for ur friends ID or if they can check the trunk you cant exactly stay quiet...
That's between them and the other person, you just simply say to the pigs "I do not give you consent to search my vehicle"

Don't be like "hell fukking no you ain't searching shyt, I listen to JAY-Z that nikka knows"

No need to get mad a simple "I give you no consent to search my car"

Doesn't mean they can't make up a reason, or call a k9 to give a false hit to search your car.

I've been there and done that. Stayed quiet and let the lawyers deal with it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Nah fam, in the US you have to know when to fight your battles with the cops, this dude didn't have his license on him. Everyone and their momma knows your rights go out the window when you don't have a state issued ID on you, especially if you're black.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm all for taunting the police, but whats with Coli-folk doing this when you aren't dotting your i's and crossing your t's? Dudes out here riding without licenses, warrants out for arrests, and bags of weed in the car but when they get pulled over they the ones trying to put cops on thin ice:deadmanny:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for taunting the police, but whats with Coli-folk doing this when you aren't dotting your i's and crossing your t's? Dudes out here riding without licenses, warrants out for arrests, and bags of weed in the car but when they get pulled over they the ones trying to put cops on thin ice:deadmanny:
:russ:
Ol' I know my rights ass nikkas

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
How does she know that the passenger was going to drive the car home ? He could have called a friend to come get it...Don't be dense they always be asking for ID unlawfully cuz they think they can get away with it and because they ignorant...

they don't need anything other than a reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed to ask for the IDs of his passengers. That has a very low burden of proof in the eyes of the law. To the legal system, this dude has a tail light out and is driving without a license. That alone is more than enogh for police to request the passengers ID.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
When she read that ticket off i asked her how she was giving me a ticket for that when she hadnt even asked for it to which she replied "well do you have it?" to which i answered "nah, but how you going to have the ticket written before you even ask me that shyt?".

After i asked that the big doofus mutha fukkka walks up on me and says "WHY YOU ALL UP ON HER!" grabs me up and starts shouting "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" (lol) to which i reply "i need to calm down? Look at you"

After that the white bytch says just arrest him, we taking him down for traffic violations. After that the big doofus muthafukka throws me up on the driver side window of my truck banging my head on the shyt as i ask the nikka if he's trying to break my head on the shyt or what. The nikka cuffs my left arm but i got my bag with the laptop in my right hand so i wouldnt give that to him until i put my bag down. So at this point the white bytch walks up on me, grabs the bag out my hand then shouts "HES GOING FOR MY GUN!" to which i immediatly reply "WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, I AINT GOIN FOR YOUR GUN" thinking this bytch is really trying to get me killed out there.

My nikka, the way you describe this, especially the bolded part, you make it sound like you was having some calm conversation with them. "I asked her..." etc. Are you sure it was like that, or were you wilding out on some Yeezy "YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS!!" type shyt. If you were yelling and flailing your arms and shyt, which I wonder if you're leaving that part out of the story, that's the kinda shyt that WILL get your face slammed into the hood of a police car, especially if you're a black man driving without a license and insurance.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
and i just checked. if they ask you to get out the car you got to but remind them you dont consent to any search