Make sure you file that complaint to IA asap mayne

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Always record when you get pulled over..video or audio whatever you can get but always que it and have it ready when the convo starts...these fakkits are low level 5th grade equivalent spiteful liars when they cant fukk you out of ur rights...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Unless that video shows some egregious mistreatment, I don't thnk you will get anywhere with a lawsuit. It might not be what you want to hear but....you had no license, no insurance on you, which in itself is serious. Then you didn't comply at all with any of her requests. Why?? You are already in violation of the law, just smooth it over and u could have gotten away with a slap on the wrist. If anything you escalated the situation. I hope you get some kind of respite if the rest of your story is true but I don't see it.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Unless that video shows some egregious mistreatment, I don't thnk you will get anywhere with a lawsuit. It might not be what you want to hear but....you had no license, no insurance on you, which in itself is serious. Then you didn't comply at all with any of her requests. Why?? You are already in violation of the law, just smooth it over and u could have gotten away with a slap on the wrist. If anything you escalated the situation. I hope you get some kind of respite if the rest of your story is true but I don't see it.
thats the thing, I have a valid drivers license. I just didnt have it on me. I was never asked to present my insurance card but got written a ticket for refusing to present it. What specifically didnt i comply with?

But all that shyt you talkin aside, none of that shyt is what i was charged with........

what i was charged with was resisting arrest, going for her gun and disturbing the peace..............all bullshyt and all of which the audio clearly refutes.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
thats the thing, I have a valid drivers license. I just didnt have it on me. I was never asked to present my insurance card but got written a ticket for refusing to present it. What specifically didnt i comply with?

But all that shyt you talkin aside, none of that shyt is what i was charged with........

what i was charged with was resisting arrest, going for her gun and disturbing the peace..............all bullshyt and all of which the audio clearly refutes.
I understand you have a license, but cops do have the right to tow your shyt if you don't have it on you. I feel you on not taking any bullshyt, because a lot of cops are pricks...but in my opinion you drew the line in the sand at the wrong moment. Just give her your girls license and the keys. She was probly just gonna let your shorty drive after she ran her license. But all that extra shyt after was uncalled for. You for real gonna pursue it?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My nikka, you're an idiot. She asked to see you passenger's ID to make sure that she can drive your car home. If you get pulled over without your license, your car can be towed if there is no one properly licensed to operate the vehicle.

How does she know that the passenger was going to drive the car home ? He could have called a friend to come get it...Don't be dense they always be asking for ID unlawfully cuz they think they can get away with it and because they ignorant...

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Best advice I can tell anyone, give them your id, license and stay quiet. DON'T SAY shyt, DON'T ADMIT shyt, DON'T GET MAD they just want an excuse.

Take that ticket, smile, have a good day officer and let a lawyer handle that bullshyt.

I've been through the system and beat BS CHARGES in court numerous times..Get a good lawyer, do not get a court appointed one

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Best advice I can tell anyone, give them your id, license and stay quiet. DON'T SAY shyt, DON'T ADMIT shyt, DON'T GET MAD they just want an excuse.

Take that ticket, smile, have a good day officer and let a lawyer handle that bullshyt.

Meh some people aint ok with that yes sir no sir bullshyt...

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How does she know that the passenger was going to drive the car home ? He could have called a friend to come get it...Don't be dense they always be asking for ID unlawfully cuz they think they can get away with it and because they ignorant...
Because at that point they don't have to let him make a phone call. That's not a right. The cops don't have to wait for someone to come pick it up. Especially after acting like a jackass.