I was permanently banned from Reddit today

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I got banned for life from posting in r/movies for posting a video I made on Kevin Smith. It was the first post I ever made in that Subreddit. Straight life ban from posting. Fukk em
You can get back on a new account

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Welcome to the club. They permanently banned my IP address for hurting their feelings, specifically on the Politics board. Let those fakkits live in their echo chambers. Can’t even have an opinion over there and everyone is a condescending “know-it-all”. They’ll even try to tell you how you should feel as a Black Man.
:unimpressed:

Besides a few useful Subreddits… fukk those cacs and fukk Reddit. I’d rather be over here with The Brehs and my people.

You can get back on a new account

Make a new email nikka

I did that before. They banned the IP address on my phone too. When someone reports an account from an IP address that’s been banned, the system will automatically ban the new account you’ve made. So… if you make a point that offends someone or a disagreement, they’ll mass downvote and report you and your account gets banned off top (because your IP address is in the system).

Jokes on them. I have two phones and two PC’s.
:umad:

I haven’t bothered to make another account though. I don’t really care enough, and it’s not that serious. That platform is a joke.

These are some of the many moderators doing all of the banning and power tripping (these are real photos)… :mjlol:

annual-reddit-mod-meetup-v0-gv3iejb2fy0a1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

A bunch of musty loser weirdo white “Liberals”, “Progressives”, Queers, and Weebs. They possess 0 power and purpose in their actual lives, are fat/ugly, and are miserable. They live through Reddit because that’s all they have.

Reddiquette :scust:

Too many nerdy, sheltered, powertrippin muthafukkas on there

I'd rather have dirtbag mods like @Black

Yep.

Last edited:

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
I got banned for life from posting in r/movies for posting a video I made on Kevin Smith. It was the first post I ever made in that Subreddit. Straight life ban from posting. Fukk em
Why’d they ban you for that, what was the vid about?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is why the only time I post on Reddit is to ask a question about something as the site is very helpful in that regard. Otherwise I just upvote posts and lurk.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I literally see them on every video with a black person involved.
When it’s a video with a white person doing something crazy they will blame that specific person and only that person but let it be a video with a black person and they go crazy with the racist comments.

Dawg….for real though in the publicfreakout Reddit anytime there’s a video posted of a blck person arguing with an Asian it’s automatically Asian hate….well they posted a video of an Asian calling out a white man for racism and all of the comments were racist comments against Asians talking shyt about China :what: