Reddit is worse than *****

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Reddit is for targeted content browsing, usually to learn something, not casual browsing to see what’s going on. You quickly feel like you’re in Bizarro World.

Lot of ppl take for granted how lax this place is compared to vast majority of the net.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
you think all these posters are black? :mjtf:
I think some of these cats are slow man. It’s like they think the world biggest collection of republican black men just happen to congregate here. I know sometimes folks just want to debate and counter the bullshyt but it’s like some of the ones who seem kind of smart don’t understand this place is absolutely infested with racist cacs.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
smh if you guys need to feel special about your coli cool kids club youre delusional

reddit is *massive* there are hundreds of thousands of subreddits. if youre complaining about the main ones i agree with you

and i dont think some of you have ever even been to ***** if you think it remotely compares :heh:

but ya know whatever dont let me break up your lil circle jerk here guys

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
smh if you guys need to feel special about your coli cool kids club youre delusional

reddit is *massive* there are hundreds of thousands of subreddits. if youre complaining about the main ones i agree with you

and i dont think some of you have ever even been to ***** if you think it remotely compares :heh:

but ya know whatever dont let me break up your lil circle jerk here guys
Shut up

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Reddit is for targeted content browsing, usually to learn something, not casual browsing to see what’s going on. You quickly feel like you’re in Bizarro World.
Exactly, Its either he found this link on another site or he searched that subreddit and frequents it. Either way its mad questionable how he found it

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I never said that, now did I? :stopitslime:

Posters on here be quick to call out reddit, LSA, BB.com, and other places when some of the rhetoric is prolly just the same if not worse.

Again, I’ve been called a nikka/-er (as an insult) on here more than I ever have anywhere else; first runner-up would be Xbox Live. :picard:

Imagine guys calling you the N word on chess.com lol
Changed my avatar and nowadays unless they can figure out my country flag its all sorts of other rants lol and they can't do it in game because it's bullet that I mostly play so they have no time