Reddit is worse than *****

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh if you guys need to feel special about your coli cool kids club youre delusional

reddit is *massive* there are hundreds of thousands of subreddits. if youre complaining about the main ones i agree with you

and i dont think some of you have ever even been to ***** if you think it remotely compares :heh:

but ya know whatever dont let me break up your lil circle jerk here guys

Reddit is trash. The coli isnt any better. Its the PEOPLE on both sites that are ruining shyt and dont even realize it. Reddit is full of energy vampires and here is a fukking brain drain where you have users literally dumbing down shyt and encouraging people to be stupid. Theres people on here who are intentionally trying to make here look bad like some losers. Like yall are ruining this internet shyt where its just becoming unbearable to use.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's what you get if you forget yourself and enter cac spaces unawares..

Black media doesnt return the favor and broadcast the worst of White society for all to see..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There aren't a lot of Black spaces any more

The ones that are, are filled to the rafters in lurking and syping ass cacs in digital Blackface deviating serious topics into thin air.

Black folks can no longer discuss Black business and affairs in private without some prying ass cac offering his opinions.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The ones that are, are filled to the rafters in lurking and syping ass cacs in digital Blackface deviating serious topics into thin air.

Black folks can no longer discuss Black business and affairs in private without some prying ass cac offering his opinions.
It's just OKP, which is dead

And thecoli

Daps
I don't say i'm black and it's never come up. I don't go to topics that don't interest me and I expect there to be everything there including bullshyt like this where people circle jerk each other. I don't let it trigger me because that's one of the goals :manny:

Yeah I'm on reddit to get info that will help me in life. I don't tell them racists that I'm black :pachaha:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
That shythole swirl haven is why I am on sites like this. Where you say what you want about devils without some bytch ass slovenly mod banning you.