I was permanently banned from Reddit today

DreamyKnights

Sweetie pie by day and night 💓
Daps
Right and unlike Facebook Reddit will ban cacs too. I’ve reported a few of em and gotten em suspended for talking shyt about black people
I literally see them on every video with a black person involved.
When it’s a video with a white person doing something crazy they will blame that specific person and only that person but let it be a video with a black person and they go crazy with the racist comments.

DreamyKnights

Daps
I got banned in “BlackPeopleTwitter” for some regular coli shyt we say. It’s all blackface cacs on that subreddit tho

I got banned from “relationship_advice” for saying that majority of the faults are the OP.

:mjlol:
That mess is so whitewashed! I don’t take them seriously at all.

DreamyKnights

Daps
You can learn a lot on Reddit and there are so many interesting videos, topics, lessons and stories but you gotta know what and who you dealing with on there. Black people even assimilate or align themselves to be or seem more white adjacent Constantly saying “I’m black and ….”. That’s why it’s so important for black people to have certain spaces to ourselves.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then you may as well never leave the house because it’s hella cacs outside

I stay in a mostly black area. I can actively minimize my interactions with white people. And when I do interact with them its briefly.. Very briefly.

I said all the time, as in sitting around having casual conversations with them weekly.. During work and after work. talking to them all the time on the internet.. That sh*t will make you crazy.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I'll lurk in their game threads as I'm watching the game. Its non-stop fukkery:mjlol:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I like reddit and got the app on the phone as well, i usually use it for sports and politics r/nba r/nfl and for politics the majority report, pakman the main left leaning sub reddits although i dont f... with destiny and that ilks