i was fired for smoking weed my brehs

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
nah breh, it was a direct hire through the actual employer itself. they gave me the handbook after i had already put in my notice at the previous gig and left. they had two chances to tell me about the DT via the two interviews. not a word was said about a DT.

wrongful termination???

Im sure you signed an offer letter, or some kind of pre-employment paper work that said something to the effect of:

"By signing, you acknowledge that you understand all corporate policies, etc etc"

You probably was blazed when you signed it. Totally skipped over the "We promote a drug-free workplace,....."

:snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah breh, it was a direct hire through the actual employer itself. they gave me the handbook after i had already put in my notice at the previous gig and left. they had two chances to tell me about the DT via the two interviews. not a word was said about a DT.

wrongful termination???

LMMFAO!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean to tell me you couldn't keep a joint out of your mouth for 90 days? When you damn well knew you were looking for a new job and the possibility of a drug test was on the table? :wtf: Some of you dudes are simply addicted retarded.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
make a request for all the paperwork you signed. double check if they mentioned drug tests. if not go see them and tell them just that. if they refuse, go see whatever govt organization/association that's responsible for labour regulations in your state i guess.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
When I was a youngster I used to say I wouldn't stop smoking for a job. And though its fukked up that more than likely someone who is on drugs has tested you before or was your boss administers these tests you still gotta do what you gotta do. Shouldn't be too hard to stop smoking for 30 to 45 days in order to get a decent job.

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nicca said wrongful termination
mj-laughing.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I didnt know jobs outside of shyt like Best Buy still drugged test.

I couldnt imagine...sounds rough.
Damn near everyone I know (including people in their 50s) smokes weed.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt know jobs outside of shyt like Best Buy still drugged test.

I couldnt imagine...sounds rough.
Damn near everyone I know (including people in their 50s) smokes weed.

my entire social circle will smoke. hardly any of us are into drinking.

the moral of this story is be yourself, brehs, and you can win.

don't change for anyone