i was fired for smoking weed my brehs

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I worked at a job when i was 19 and this is the absolute truth....i was coked up and the boss walked right in while i was sniffing blow in the bathroom...i was doing a little pinger off the tip of my key and he walked in durin that short mid snort :snoop:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Contact a lawyer and tell em you take hemp oil supplements. You bout to eat real good

Over the last few years, hemp-seed oil and hemp-seed products have come to the forefront of defense issues in marijuana cases. Hemp seeds and hemp-seed oil are products that have been legal, that are being ingested by individuals for health reasons (hemp-seed oil is known to contain high concentrations of unsaturated fatty acids), and that were thought, until recently, to contain no THC. The fact that these products do contain THC presents a challenge in prosecuting positive marijuana-use cases. The seriousness of the issue was demonstrated by studies in which an individual or a few individuals ingested a hemp-seed product (hemp-seed oil or hemp-seed-oil capsules), and the THC metabolite was measured in their urine (8)(9)(10)(11). Hemp-seed oil is presumed to be prepared from the fiber-type cannabis, which contains very low concentrations of THC. If, however, the oil is prepared from drug-type seeds with a high THC content, the oil will contain higher concentrations of THC. Moreover, the presence of THC in the cannabis seeds is attributable to adherence of the resin to the outside of the seeds as a result of physical contact with the plant material during processing. As the oil is pressed out of the seeds, it extracts THC from the exterior seed coat. Plant particles present with the seeds will also be extracted by the oil, increasing the THC content of the oil (12). Therefore, the THC content of the oil is a function of the type of seeds (fiber- or drug-type) and the presence of leaf debris. Analysis of a wide variety of hemp-seed products and hemp-seed oil has revealed a broad range of THC content (anywhere from a few mg/L to >200 mg/L). This variation in the THC content coupled with variations in the use patterns of these products among individuals (from the equivalent of 1 mL of oil in the form of soft gelatin capsules to ≥1 tablespoons of oil) make it difficult to offer generalized statements about whether the use of hemp-seed products could produce a positive urine drug test.

Practical Challenges to Positive Drug Tests for Marijuana

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, What kind of job was it for?

My last 2 jobs had no drug test at all :ahh:

I haven't had a drug test since I worked at Geico :heh: and even then I just basically stopped smoking for 2 months and once I got on I was right back at it...

Take a break from the weed bruh, Find a nice job and then buy you a big ass sack and blow that ho to celebrate :win:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
You cannot be fired for having weed in your system, they're required to send you to a drug therapy program and let you back to work once you finish. However, they can say 'no' to your job application if you were tested positive. I assume the second half of my statement is your experience from what I've read here.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cannot be fired for having weed in your system, they're required to send you to a drug therapy program and let you back to work once you finish. However, they can say 'no' to your job application if you were tested positive. I assume the second half of my statement is your experience from what I've read here.

coli law brethren, is this true? they didn't offer me rehab. they just said that it was the client's policy to not allow anyone who tested positive to work on their files. i worked there for a year, was promoted multiple times, i put my heart into that job

Daps
Reppin
TX
I worked at a job when i was 19 and this is the absolute truth....i was coked up and the boss walked right in while i was sniffing blow in the bathroom...i was doing a little pinger off the tip of my key and he walked in durin that short mid snort :snoop:

well damn what happened after that?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
coli law brethren, is this true? they didn't offer me rehab. they just said that it was the client's policy to not allow anyone who tested positive to work on their files. i worked there for a year, was promoted multiple times, i put my heart into that job

It's true. Contact a lawyer if you care enough.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Find a job that doesn't require drug testing then work your way to the top. just make sure you dont fall off the top though. Trying to find a new job is that bullshiit.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

"Client"? We're you employed thru a staffing firm?

They don't have to offer you rehab if you failed the test. If you approached them and said you had a substance abuse problem, then they are required to offer you assistance but you'd be required to go through the treatment schedule and all that to maintain employment. If you fukk up on the job or fail a test, before you snitch on yourself then you're at their mercy.

You probably didn't read your employment paperwork.:ufdup: