i was fired for smoking weed my brehs

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sucks breh, but it happens. I'd always ask "what are the screening requirements for this position?" to try to figure out if a drug test is involved.

Best rule of thumb however is: if you are looking for a new job, cut the trees down or invest in something to cover yourself.

if i asked that do you really think they would have hired me in the first place?

cut down? invest in a cover? they said i tested at 3 times the level of a medical marijuana patient breh. ain't no hiding that

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't even kill an animal breh. im a vegetarian. i live by the original golden rule

Ok...Let baboons loose in the building and block the exits with fat black bytches twerking in fishnet body suits with the crotch cut out. They wont know wtf to do..

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i asked that do you really think they would have hired me in the first place?

cut down? invest in a cover? they said i tested at 3 times the level of a medical marijuana patient breh. ain't no hiding that

Actually yes, in the professional world that is a standard question you'd ask the employer during an interview.

Cover could be someone else's urine, which would have worked in your case.

No time to sulk though, just keep applying.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
amareohdamn.png

You know you're fukked now, right?

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cover could be someone else's urine, which would have worked in your case.

they popped us all one morning two weeks ago with an un-announced test. set up a big table outside the office bathrooms like it was a fukken bake sale :stopitslime::what:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they popped us all one morning two weeks ago with an un-announced test. set up a big table outside the office bathrooms like it was a fukken bake sale :stopitslime::what:

hmmm something doesn't sound right about their procedure. What occupation was it?

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's absolutely horrible, I'd recommend looking for another job perhaps in a different industry? Most jobs that drug test are those involving manual labor, perhaps try looking for an office or sales position?

Just trying to help mayne...