i was fired for smoking weed my brehs

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Client"? We're you employed thru a staffing firm?

They don't have to offer you rehab if you failed the test. If you approached them and said you had a substance abuse problem, then they are required to offer you assistance but you'd be required to go through the treatment schedule and all that to maintain employment. If you fukk up on the job or fail a test, before you snitch on yourself then you're at their mercy.

You probably didn't read your employment paperwork.:ufdup:

nah breh, it was a direct hire through the actual employer itself. they gave me the handbook after i had already put in my notice at the previous gig and left. they had two chances to tell me about the DT via the two interviews. not a word was said about a DT.

wrongful termination???

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Who Doesn't Drug Test....?!? :patrice:
BOA

I worked at a job when i was 19 and this is the absolute truth....i was coked up and the boss walked right in while i was sniffing blow in the bathroom...i was doing a little pinger off the tip of my key and he walked in durin that short mid snort :snoop:
well what happened?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Next time plan ahead a few steps. When you are trying to move up in the world, quit for a couple months ahead of time before you start applying.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
well damn what happened after that?

well what happened?

The man said "You're gonna have to gather your stuff off your desk and leave quietly or im gonna have to call the cops for them drugs" :leostare: :ufdup:

I was like :whoa: and said in my nicest voice "sorry you had to see that man, thanks for the opportunity though" It was a telemarketing spot :shaq2:

i got my shyt, went to the train station, snorted some more coke, smoked a joint and hopped on the train home :ahh:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
im not gonna get unemployment even though they didn't tell me about the DT until i had already quit my old gig. you mean over the course of 2 interviews they couldn't have mentioned that they tested? :smugdraper:

if i asked that do you really think they would have hired me in the first place?

cut down? invest in a cover? they said i tested at 3 times the level of a medical marijuana patient breh. ain't no hiding that

coli law brethren, is this true? they didn't offer me rehab. they just said that it was the client's policy to not allow anyone who tested positive to work on their files. i worked there for a year, was promoted multiple times, i put my heart into that job

nah breh, it was a direct hire through the actual employer itself. they gave me the handbook after i had already put in my notice at the previous gig and left. they had two chances to tell me about the DT via the two interviews. not a word was said about a DT.

wrongful termination???

:patrice: I dont know if its just me, but something about this story just dont add up

:patrice: So let me get this straight...you recently quit your old job because you got hired for this new admin one that you went through 2 interviews for, and you didnt sign or know about their drug testing policy even though you been working there for over a year and received multiple promotions? :mindblown:

:patrice: Then after failing their drug test, they told you how much more thc you had in your system than a regular medicinal marijuana patient?

Tales of the duck :comeon:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why in the hell would quit your current job when you were just interviewing for another?

:why:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
You mean to tell me you couldn't keep a joint out of your mouth for 90 days? When you damn well knew you were looking for a new job and the possibility of a drug test was on the table? :wtf: Some of you dudes are simply addicted.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Underrated post. :russ:

Does anybody really feel sorry for this nikka? You had a decent gig and you continued to do drugs? Enjoy your mom's couch, you fukking loser. And what type of moron doesn't know that most reputable employers do DT?:why:

I know so many jobless nikkas who continue to blow Ls like it's nothing. :snoop:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You mean to tell me you couldn't keep a joint out of your mouth for 90 days? When you damn well knew you were looking for a new job and the possible of a drug test was on the table? :wtf: Some of you dudes are simply addicted.

He's a fukking moron. fukk that nikka. :salute: to the nikkas out there who never have to worry about a stupid fukking DT keeping you from that paper.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
they popped us all one morning two weeks ago with an un-announced test. set up a big table outside the office bathrooms like it was a fukken bake sale.

Lmao, this sounds more like the rehab center I was working at a couple years ago. :laugh: We use to do this to them bum nikkas all the time.

Daps
Reppin
this story doesn't make sense.

so you quit your old job, and the new job you were applying for tested you for drugs, and denied your application..

but then you also wrote that the job you've been working for 1 year and put your heart and soul to it and then you want to file for false termination...

doesn't make sense bruh

Daps
Reppin
TX
The man said "You're gonna have to gather your stuff off your desk and leave quietly or im gonna have to call the cops for them drugs" :leostare: :ufdup:

I was like :whoa: and said in my nicest voice "sorry you had to see that man, thanks for the opportunity though" It was a telemarketing spot :shaq2:

i got my shyt, went to the train station, snorted some more coke, smoked a joint and hopped on the train home :ahh:

:russ: :russ: :russ: