I want to pitch an idea.....for the Coli...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It was cool when women were giving god awful advice and babbling but when dudes started doing it then it was a problem. 😆

I think most podcast are a waste of time but some of these women act like before red pill there wasn’t toxic women’s YouTube channels giving horrible advice and worshipping Derrick jaxn.

I literally only listen to podcasts of really successful people I admire who have achieved great heights in things I love.

I can't imagine actually tuning into braindead idiot "gender" pods :dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's peoples Beef with Podcasts?

I didn't know there was a problem till I saw women clowning dudes for having one...

I enjoy a few comedy and videogame podcasts.

:ohhh:
My beef with podcasts is that it masquerades as a talk show except that almost everyone who does it is completely unqualified to do it.

You could say that about old TV talk show hosts but at least some of them were educated to some degree.

It's just a bunch of idiots who have opinions about shyt with zero expertise in anything. And yet they're permitted to spew their verbal diarrhea out into the world because they could afford a microphone and some cameras.

There has to be some bar you must meet, some qualitative or quantitative barrier that is overcome before you poison the mind of your viewers.

The whole "it's entertaining" argument for a podcast is not good enough.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
My beef with podcasts is that it masquerades as a talk show except that almost everyone who does it is completely unqualified to do it.

You could say that about old TV talk show hosts but at least some of them were educated to some degree.

It's just a bunch of idiots who have opinions about shyt with zero expertise in anything. And yet they're permitted to spew their verbal diarrhea out into the world because they could afford a microphone and some cameras.

There has to be some bar you must meet, some qualitative or quantitative barrier that is overcome before you poison the mind of your viewers.

The whole "it's entertaining" argument for a podcast is not good enough.

There def should be tiers. YouTube needs a spam section or back in the all hiphop days a donkey section. Where all the ignorance And stupidity can be grouped so if you choose to consume that it’s on you.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Only if it's about Coli and SOHH history. shyt would be comedy

Not tryna hear any more recycled conversations and opinions about life.