I want to pitch an idea.....for the Coli...

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
6bc531522c2d6cf17c6b11c9b38973dab312915c8520bc4741aa41e258ed4923_1.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's it going to be about?
The last thing the world needs is another podcast.

90+% of the content here is ripped from other sites. And 90+% of the topics usually dissolve into arguing and beefing about off topic shyt.

Imo the only way it could even float would be with a specific format. Like only 1hr episodes or 1h 30 mins. You can't have 2hr+ episodes with people rambling, just chatting, arguing and making jokes. It would have to be moderated.

You'd have to have a host. Or even a guest host that would want to have a discussion with another poster or two about a topic. I.e the state of hip hop, cars, finance, health and wellness, beats, education, etc.

You can't be on there just to talk. Who are you, what do you want to talk about, why do you want to talk about, what's your experience, knowledge, credentials or expertise in the field. You don't have to be a master or a know it all in the field but either bring up something to have enough information to have a discussion worth talking about. And maybe at the end open up the discussion for call ins, comment section, etc.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Was just discussing this in the other thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
What's peoples Beef with Podcasts?

I didn't know there was a problem till I saw women clowning dudes for having one...

I enjoy a few comedy and videogame podcasts.

:ohhh:

It was cool when women were giving god awful advice and babbling but when dudes started doing it then it was a problem. 😆

I think most podcast are a waste of time but some of these women act like before red pill there wasn’t toxic women’s YouTube channels giving horrible advice and worshipping Derrick jaxn.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It was cool when women were giving god awful advice and babbling but when dudes started doing it then it was a problem. 😆

I think most podcast are a waste of time but some of these women act like before red pill there wasn’t toxic women’s YouTube channels giving horrible advice and worshipping Derrick jaxn.
Oh ok. By podcasts you mean THEM type of people. Nah, I don't follow none of that type of shyt. The close I get to relationship advice is Corey Holcomb and Kraig Smith and their advice is TERRIBLE! but everybody knows they just clowning.

I wouldn't dare follow Corey Holcomb relationship advice.

:russ: