I walked almost 11 miles today and I still could do more. Walking is so much fun.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I hike every weekend. And it doesn’t really matter if it’s flat or not. As long as your heart rate is up then it’s no difference really. That’s why some people walk instead of run.
You burn more calories and strengthen your leg muscles walking up hill. When you create more resistance, you get better results.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Walking is the GOAT low risk high reward workout :blessed:

I walk 3 miles a day, 5 days a week starting at 5:00 A.M. at the park by me. Walking in the morning in 70 degree weather when it's still dark outside :ohlawd:
:myman:

I’m about to about go at five to get my 3 miles in then I’ll do another 3 on my lunch break and then another 3 after work if I feel like it but I do five minimum during the week.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:myman:

I’m about to about go at five to get my 3 miles in then I’ll do another 3 on my lunch break and then another 3 after work if I feel like it but I do five minimum during the week.
:myman: hold this rep breh. I already done did 90 push-ups (3 sets of 30) 3 minutes of planks, scissor kicks and now on my 3 mile walk. It'll still be dark when I finish my morning exercise. :blessed: