I walked almost 11 miles today and I still could do more. Walking is so much fun.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This was a Sunday though :dahell:

I dedicate my weekends to outdoor activities while you stalk me online. And this booty tighter than tight. Imagine me ever needing surgery šŸ˜‚
yeah you right .. i forgot im supposed to call it a vagina now

im sorry about that

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
No lies told, b. Perfect exercise as you get older.

For the last 2 weeks, I've walked 4 miles/day with a 20lb. weighted vest on. Take me a little over an hour. Legs be dying but I burn approximately 600 calories each trip.

SN: I listen to classical music during walk. The natural scenery and the instruments pair so well.:wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No lies told, b. Perfect exercise as you get older.

For the last 2 weeks, I've walked 4 miles/day with a 20lb. weighted vest on. Take me a little over an hours. Legs be dying but I burn approximately 600 calories each trip.

SN: I listen to classical music during walk. The nature scenery and instruments pair so well.:wow:
Itā€™s really blissful :blessed:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Iā€™ve always wanted to visit a nude beach. I am large black woman so Iā€™m extremely nervous about doing so, but Iā€™ve seen some ā€œfitā€ white women at the gym while naked and I think Iā€™m being too hard on myself. Iā€™m not so much worried about creeps at a nudist spot as I am judgement from other people about my body.
The one I visit at least, there were all shapes, sizes, and colors, mfs were just chill

I was nervous too, but once I stepped inside, everyone else was naked but me :skip:

I just got naked and swam, felt liberating

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I go longboarding and I'm quick to swing it at anyone who got a problem with me taking time off after working 11 jobs

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Neither :ufdup::usure::dame:

dashaun-wesley-voguing.gif
Doing that shyt gotta burn a ton of calories you would think.