I walked almost 11 miles today and I still could do more. Walking is so much fun.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I mean skating is quicker than walking so of course you’d cover more distance.

But is skating popular right now? Mt friend bought some skates and she be posting mad skating videos on IG now :ohhh:
Yeah seems to have gotten popular since the pandemic. That’s when I picked it up again. DC has a weekly skate group, the anacostia skate pavilion, and a few black skate rinks around the area.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I mean skating is quicker than walking so of course you’d cover more distance.

But is skating popular right now? Mt friend bought some skates and she be posting mad skating videos on IG now :ohhh:
My youngest and I go skating once a week but it’s indoor. Still great cardio and you work your core.

I see a lot of non :flabbynsick: black folks of all ages at the rink. Not the folks attending birthday parties and shyt they are typically larger.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Once a month, I just take a microdose and the bus to a nude beach near me
This has me :mjlol:

Taking the bus to a nude beach.. Taking the bus to see some titties :lolbron: Such a JBO thing to do :pachaha:

BTW I'm not shytting on you for using public transportation, it's the destination that's making me laugh.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I love walking, but I can only do it during the winter/fall/spring. I can't walk in humidity, it makes me sweat like that Jordan Peele meme

245.gif

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
This has me :mjlol:

Taking the bus to a nude beach.. Taking the bus to see some titties :lolbron: Such a JBO thing to do :pachaha:

BTW I'm not shytting on you for using public transportation, it's the destination that's making me laugh.
I take a microdose of golden teacher and a nice sized edible through out the day

It ain't even sexual breh, I really wish it was, but the sun and nature around is too beautiful

Dead ass had an insightful convo with this short Portuguese mf, I realized we were two naked men talking and I laughed until my sides hurt :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Hiking is underrated. The key is to walk where there are plenty of hills or steep roads. Walking 5 miles where your legs are working harder to go up and down hill >>> 10 miles on a flat surface.
I hike every weekend. And it doesn’t really matter if it’s flat or not. As long as your heart rate is up then it’s no difference really. That’s why some people walk instead of run.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Once a month, I just take a microdose and the bus to a nude beach near me

There's a national park nearby; I pack some healthy snacks, water and green tea, I hike for an hour or so first then swim nude in the sun :ahh:

Nothing gay about getting fit and loving your body breh
I can feel the muscles strengthening already :wow:

I love having my weekends to myself to go hiking and walking :lawd:

I was parting too much last night and can’t have a repeat summer :huhldup: