I walked almost 11 miles today and I still could do more. Walking is so much fun.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Let’s get it OP. A lot of Cals burned from that. I ran a nice 4 miler yesterday sweating out some of my vices from over the weekend.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I've always assumed you was morbidly obese based on this being a brag to behave solidified my thoughts
it isn't a brag; it's just a lifestyle thing for me. i go walking biking and hiking every weekend. 🤷🏽‍♂️

most people don't walk 8-10 miles per day :mjlol:

The way y’all find new ways to hate is amazing :wow:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I only judge by the amount of time I spend.

If you're walking casually it's about 20 min per mile or 3 mph.

If I'm really humping it I can do a 15 min mile. 4 mph.

Lately I do about 55 min loop downtown. Walking hard. SOHH I'm gonna say I'm knocking on 4 miles per outing.

But thats usually every other day. If I'm being real I need to combine that routine with a mile swim or sumn on the opposite days. But still.

OP doing triple my walk. I'm gonna guess 3 hours?

That's a lot. If he wasn't a zesty mango man I would be impressed.

Daps
I take a microdose of golden teacher and a nice sized edible through out the day

It ain't even sexual breh, I really wish it was, but the sun and nature around is too beautiful

Dead ass had an insightful convo with this short Portuguese mf, I realized we were two naked men talking and I laughed until my sides hurt :mjlol:
I’ve always wanted to visit a nude beach. I am large black woman so I’m extremely nervous about doing so, but I’ve seen some “fit” white women at the gym while naked and I think I’m being too hard on myself. I’m not so much worried about creeps at a nudist spot as I am judgement from other people about my body.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I've always assumed you was morbidly obese based on this being a brag to behave solidified my thoughts

20-facts-might-know-nutty-professor.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
im sayin we dont all have a sugar daddy paying for our running shoes and butthole tightening surgery. but you do you. get that bag

:myman:
This was a Sunday though :dahell:

I dedicate my weekends to outdoor activities while you stalk me online. And this booty tighter than tight. Imagine me ever needing surgery 😂

And I wish I had a sugar zaddy so I could quit my job :noah: