I tried to warn yall about Silicon Valley tech fascists hijacking the republican party

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They're throwing money away on Trump because Kamala and Dems are going to body them :pachaha:

Man, that's a lot of money going to waste :wow:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Neo-fuedalism has been something I've observed shifting into place for some time. It's becoming more and more apparent that's the new endgame for a reimagined American society.
I think its interesting how divestors assume that, by supporting such a system, their outcomes will improve. What will most likely happen are multi racial favelas like in Brazil. Pure stupidity among black gen Z. Makes me sick

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I think its interesting how divestors assume that, by supporting such a system, their outcomes will improve. What will most likely happen are multi racial favelas like in Brazil. Pure stupidity among black gen Z. Makes me sick
Favelas/shanty-towns is also something I see coming to the USA. Property in cities show no signs of decreasing, but corporations need to be centrally located. If environmental rights get eroded, I can see the countryside becoming a wasteland/lower quality regions where lower castes live and vie for the few resources/opportunities that the upperclass sparsely share. UBI and/or crypto tokens will be given for just enough to subsist and not rebel; many of these tech platforms/companies have or are working on a crypto equivalent to use on their platform. Same idea as company towns.

History doesn't repeat, it rhymes.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:yeshrug: who cares which flavor of fascist they are, Trump has been making moves to be a Mussolini-style fascist dictator for 8 years now. Wall Street, tech, Big Ag, all the same to me

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Favelas/shanty-towns is also something I see coming to the USA. Property in cities show no signs of decreasing, but corporations need to be centrally located. If environmental rights get eroded, I can see the countryside becoming a wasteland/lower quality regions where lower castes live and vie for the few resources/opportunities that the upperclass sparsely share. UBI and/or crypto tokens will be given for just enough to subsist and not rebel; many of these tech platforms/companies have or are working on a crypto equivalent to use on their platform. Same idea as company towns.

History doesn't repeat, it rhymes.
Yeah I said this earlier once I started noticing these developments:
1) Techbros calling for network states and segregated societies (much like southern brazil)
2) Growth of divestors. I dont think they realize that they'll just be in favelas with their mixed kids, just like in Brazil
3) Conservatives wanting to abolish the administrative state and make fed gov smaller.
All of this is very much Brazil, especially with the similar demographics.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I love how you skipped over all the fascism and race science to talk about George fukking Clooney :skip:

How many clues do you need before you realize these people literally hate your black ass?

Breh you gotta understand

Dudes like him do not care by and large.

Just call him a retard and KIM