I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Daps
Pats aint shyt, one of the worst pass defenses in history last year.

He got a shot to really make a point on thursday, we`ll see what he does.

And as for the Jets thread, it was a joke and I was still right. The report said Cena was gonna be the captain of the Colts and i said Cena never loses, report was wrong he was the Jets captain and look the Jets won haha

Cena never loses

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting

And as for the Jets thread, it was a joke and I was still right. The report said Cena was gonna be the captain of the Colts and i said Cena never loses, report was wrong he was the Jets captain and look the Jets won haha

Cena never loses

wait, so Russel played against the patriots D from last year? no wonder he torched them. no way he would do that this years pats.

definitely will be a test on Thursday, it doesn't matter if its last year or this year 49ers Defense they're both good.

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
argg.gif

poor fukking dog

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
wait, so Russel played against the patriots D from last year? no wonder he torched them. no way he would do that this years pats.

definitely will be a test on Thursday, it doesn't matter if its last year or this year 49ers Defense they're both good.

:laugh:

Daps

Either way, Pats are worse this year overall.

They're 3-3 now, and Seattle always plays good at home. He had a good game today but like I said, most games this dude is putting up 10ppg. Lets see how he does Thursday, he can prove a lot against a good D

Seattle's 3-0 at home, 1-2 on the road, the usual Seahawk deal.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Either way, Pats are worse this year overall.

They're 3-3 now, and Seattle always plays good at home. He had a good game today but like I said, most games this dude is putting up 10ppg. Lets see how he does Thursday, he can prove a lot against a good D

Seattle's 3-0 at home, 1-2 on the road, the usual Seahawk deal.

If he doesn't, it's a "fiasco" all over again?

shytty posting on your part

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Cena never loses

his name is Russelllllllllllll last name Wilsonnnnnnnnn

:ohlawd:

nikka you like c00n ass john cena and the weak ass niners are frauds you fukk boys got stomped on today and i hope seattle beats the brakes off you fakkits

:pacspit: and just in case you wanna talk shyt we see you fukk boys NOV 19TH :shaq:

DSGB

Pro
Daps
I'll admit, I'm stunned by this turnaround. He looked absolutely lost at the beginning of the season.

He was a rookie with unknown WRs. He looked better than Tannehill in the preseason. These rookie QBs are thriving under the new soft rules. They'd be killed in the old NFL.

Antonius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, this dude really holding on to his bullshyt theory, instead of giving props. SMH, CACS is something else.

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
his name is Russelllllllllllll last name Wilsonnnnnnnnn

:ohlawd:

nikka you like c00n ass john cena and the weak ass niners are frauds you fukk boys got stomped on today and i hope seattle beats the brakes off you fakkits

:pacspit: and just in case you wanna talk shyt we see you fukk boys NOV 19TH :shaq:

Alex Smith against our D :russ: