"I told Johnny don't worry, we'll still find a way to be together"-Drake

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ma$e and Nelly were alternatives to that shyt. We've never encountered a nikka this corny before. And it's ok to be corny but stop with all the mean mugging and random tough talk. If you're going to be screech then be screech on every track.

Mase was nice, Nelly had some shyt too but he was garbage for the most part to me. I understand hes corny I never said he wasnt, I just said if he can, and he can, pull off both then he'd be foolish not to, he's getting money from a lotta different angles that most can't pull off.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake knows absolutely nothing about football so why First Take would ask his opinion is beyond me. He's from Canada. Most Canadians I know--and I used to post a forum with many of them== don't know shyte about the NFL, let alone college football. The sports fans like hockey and to a lesser extent basketball. The rest don't like anything. Notice OP doesn't mention Drake saying anything football-related.

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He opens the door to that clowning though

Yea I get that too and it sucks man but someone (kanye, pharrell..) opened the door for him to act the way he does, and now he opens the door for the next guy to be a lil softer. Look what happened to rock & roll when the mainstream fully embraced it, hip-hop/rap is gona get worse unless real fans step up and support the acts they like in a monetary fashion.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Mase was nice, Nelly had some shyt too but he was garbage for the most part to me. I understand hes corny I never said he wasnt, I just said if he can, and he can, pull off both then he'd be foolish not to, he's getting money from a lotta different angles that most can't pull off.
He is making a lot of money, no doubt about that. I don't worship money so he's not a god to me. I can understand why he would continue doing what he's doing, what I can't grasp is how he has male fans that claim to be heterosexual, that part I just can't wrap my head around.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He is making a lot of money, no doubt about that. I don't worship money so he's not a god to me. I can understand why he would continue doing what he's doing, what I can't grasp is how he has male fans that claim to be heterosexual, that part I just can't wrap my head around.
are male Drake stans worst than the grown ass dudes who are well past their 20's that dikkride thier favorite rappers from when they were younger though?

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We're in the same boat with the not worshipping money, and definitely in the same boat about him not being a god, he has fans like that cause he makes music for chicks honestly, like Styles said, "bytches buy records, but nikkas do what bytches do". So he just makes some shyt that appeals to everyone, gets support from females, and then mob mentality makes people feel like theyre not cool if they dont fukk with Drake.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
are male Drake stans worst than the grown ass dudes who are well past their 20's that dikkride thier favorite rappers from when they were younger though?
Yep because rappers from the 90's actually had a message in their music. A few rappers from the 90's were the Malcolm X of their time, Drake ain't saying shyt to change no nikkas life besides hold their woman hand tighter in public.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep because rappers from the 90's actually had a message in their music. A few rappers from the 90's were the Malcolm X of their time, Drake ain't saying shyt to change no nikkas life besides hold their woman hand tighter in public.
:stopitslime:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So 2Pac, Chuck D and Ice Cube wasn't the Malcolm X's of the early to mid 90's? Them nikkas lyrics changed lives fam. Post some Drake shyt that changed lives and I'll write you a sonnet.
please don't ever compare rappers to the great Malcolm X ever again

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:mindblown: nikka you are reachin hard
You wasn't around back then and neither was I. All we can do is go by what we know now and what our parents told us. You can't quote 1 Malcolm X line besides "By any means necessary" off the top of your head without googling it. Pac's impact was greater on the Black America than Malcolm's, Malcolm wasn't really accepted by Christian African Americans like MLK was.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You wasn't around back then and neither was I. All we can do is go by what we know now and what our parents told us. You can't quote 1 Malcolm X line besides "By any means necessary" off the top of your head without googling it. Pac's impact was greater on the Black America than Malcolm's, Malcolm wasn't really accepted by Christian African Americans like MLK was.
I can quote multiple Malcolm X lines off the top of my head
I'm sorry but social crusaders influence>>>>> fukkin rappers (though Tupac is a black cultural icon)