I think Trae Young is better than Curry

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Nah he's not better than Curry for the last time.

He had the way better team this season.

You not understand breh Trae is a significantly better floor general and that's saying something since Curry is not joke either. Trae's killer mentality and still being able to give you 30 points a game is what sets him apart. It's like having CP3 and Curry on the Floor at the same time.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The answer is still hell no, not even close.

But salute Trae. :salute:

I think your underestimated just how good Trae understands the game of basketball. Outside of Magic breh has a legit chance of going down as the second best floor general of all time. He's making Ben Simmons look like a replacement level player.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think your underestimated just how good Trae understands the game of basketball. Outside of Magic breh has a legit chance of going down as the second best floor general of all time. He's making Ben Simmons look like a replacement level player.
I think you underestimate just how good Steph Curry understands the game of basketball based on this floor general nonsense argument you are trying.

Trae isn't on Steph's level, and that's okay. Stop forcing it.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I think you underestimate just how good Steph Curry understands the game of basketball based on this floor general nonsense argument you are trying.

Trae isn't on Steph's level, and that's okay. Stop forcing it.

39, 7 and the win say otherwise, ain't nothing being forced just facts being stated. Trae could drop 50 and 20 and y'all would still say Trae had nothing to do with it. I'm sure everybody here had the Hawks getting this far with all the (All Stars) they have on the roster.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
39, 7 and the win say otherwise, ain't nothing being forced just facts being stated. Trae could drop 50 and 20 and y'all would still say Trae had nothing to do with it. I'm sure everybody here had the Hawks getting this far with all the (All Stars) they have on the roster.
I am not going to do this stupid shyt. Trae Young isn't on Steph Curry's level. Stop it.

And the Hawks roster.>>>>>>>>>>The Warriors.

Be happy for Trae and the Hawks. No need to say he better than an all-time great player.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I am not going to do this stupid shyt. Trae Young isn't on Steph Curry's level. Stop it.

And the Hawks roster.>>>>>>>>>>The Warriors.

Be happy for Trae and the Hawks. No need to say he better than an all-time great player.

Hawks roster is better than the Warriors but y'all making it seem like Hawks have elite talent. There nothing but above average roll players. Trae is the sole reason they are where they at cuz he gets them the ball where they can do something with it.