I think Pac's "So Many Tears" is the best Hip Hop beat of all time

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I gotta honorably mention this joint here too @stomachlines .....the remix dulled the light on the original which is flat out better.....

There was also a deathrow remix that was even better than this one (and not the remix that everyone had heard and acknowledges) this remix was on a d-row remixes tape after pac died and suge was locked up....anyway after pac died this is the only rap song that had ever evoked some emotion from me:mjcry:......goat beat nomination

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
@Edub I fukks with My Block too. I remember that joint off The Show soundtrack back in the day!
Classic shyt like that is the reason I can never listen to anyone hatin on Pac....they clearly haven't heard his full body of work....lil yachty, young kids or wack coli posters.....he blessed his generation musically forever, I just wish I could find that d-row remix breh:ohlawd:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Classic shyt like that is the reason I can never listen to anyone hatin on Pac....they clearly haven't heard his full body of work....lil yachty, young kids or wack coli posters.....he blessed his generation musically forever, I just wish I could find that d-row remix breh:ohlawd:

I agree

I tried looking for that D-Row remix too but I can't find it.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

to many to name. it's not even pac's best beat.
Gimme something breh .....at least something so we can see what your beat preference is...everybody has a different ear for music being fair....just tryin to get understanding of where you coming from :jbhmm: