I think I still love my wife...

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Have you thought about counseling? Not marriage counseling but just the regular kind. It might put some things into perspective for you

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt, you can love someone and still cheat.

Men cheat in their mind 24/7.

Having sex with a jump off doesn't change/lessen the feelings for your wife.

:wtf: The fukk type of stupid logic is this? Cheating in your mind = going thru the actual motions of fukking another person that's not your spouse?

this nikka admitted to cheating perpetually for the entire time he's been with this hoe and texting her while he's cheating. You don't love anybody that you make a conscious effort to betray like that. nikkas gonna do what they do regardless, and truly I can give a fukk. But if you a scumbag, be one proudly :manny: none of this but I might love her too :to: shyt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Honestly yall both sharing each other. If your wife was still alone then chances are she would be bat shyt crazy and wreaking all kinds of havoc in your life. She seems eerily calm for a woman whose man possibly bought home a few case of the itchies. She is having sex with someone else, and she, like yourself, still has strong feelings for you...but she is still getting scooped out.

I think this will eventually fade itself out...she will eventually stop calling you and you will eventually....well I don't know. However...unless you guys agree to an open marriage then its simply not going to work.

you obviously missed the part where i said i could give two fukks about that.