I think I still love my wife...

Daps
:beli:

i'm not going to say bad stuff about your actions because you are a man. that takes away your personal responsibility. it takes a strong person not to cheat. a responsible person. a selfless person. for whatever reason, people don't like to admit when they have poor traits.

did you start on her just after marriage? or also during dating? if so, then why would you marry someone you were never faithful to?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You definately shouldn't cheat with some average broad. But if your gonna do it it better be for an chance to hit an dime. Who the hell can pass up the chance to hit an certified dime like Mya or some Beyonce looking chick.

:mjpls:

:wow:

That's where common sense comes in. I come in contact with beautiful women but keep it strictly business. Just don't put yourself in that position. That's where you remember you aren't the average male. You aren't some animal who can't see past his dcki.

You have a higher moral code that you follow and that's why you are a better judge of character. :jawalrus:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:beli:

i'm not going to say bad stuff about your actions because you are a man. that takes away your personal responsibility. it takes a strong person not to cheat. a responsible person. a selfless person. for whatever reason, people don't like to admit when they have poor traits.

did you start on her just after marriage? or also during dating? if so, then why would you marry someone you were never faithful to?

Put it like this... I've never been with a woman and not cheated.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

That's where common sense comes in. I come in contact with beautiful women but keep it strictly business. Just don't put yourself in that position. That's where you remember you aren't the average male. You aren't some animal who can't see past his dcki.

You have a higher moral code that you follow and that's why you are a better judge of character. :jawalrus:

Yeah, do what you gotta do to not put yourself in that kind of situation. But no man is above cheating if the woman is fine enough.

Daps
dang breh when i was with my girl i wanted to cheat but now this story might keep me from hurting somebody i love. hopefully they treat me with the same respect i treat them with. But yeah i wonder if theirs a reason people cheat in the first place

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
why the fukk you get married breh? at such young age

more like if you always were cheating shouldn't got married.

i'll say this we all make mistakes and we gotta learn from them and it is true some aint built for marriage

And being married at times u get tossed more ass than being single due to it being a challenge to most women to try to conquer and destroy same applies to men also.

if you dont have the will power to walk away or turn down a beautiful piece of ass and i know its hard TRUST ME :noah:

DONT GET MARRIED HELL DONT GET IN A RELATIONSHIP

just stay single and fukk whatever u want with no regret no strings attached :ooh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe some of the personal shyt people post about here. That dude that made the thread about his girl with the broken Mac pic. :snoop: I go through drama too but I sure as hell ain't posting about it here.

Like you didnt put a pic of your wife on the board. :russ: