I think I still love my wife...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
stayed on the phone last night like some muhfukkin' teenagers. easily until 4 this morning.

and ironically, i've lost my desire to fukk this young chick i been talking to.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i love that woman. i really do. only woman i am willing to give the world.

but i'm not going back. i cant do that to her.

dont do it breh

i mean i hope shes no scheming to get back at you

and why did u cheat

did she let herself go
was she fat
horrible in bed

:huh:

dont u live in houston..all the blk females there are fine as fkk

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but I cant do it again. only woman i really care about and i dont wanna break her heart again.

she text me today, asking was i having fun.

i looked at the fun like :dwillhuh:

and then she called crying saying she misses me and hates me and loves me all in one.

for the first time since i left, i felt bad. i hope she meets someone that treats her right. or i hope i can one day keep my dikk out of other hoes. whichever one comes first.

how can you be in love with a woman but still fukk other bytches? men... we are fukked up for real.

nikka speak for yourself

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
So what's the problem?

You'll always love her. You've decided though you'd rather just smash *****es the rest of your life. She periodically calls you time to time to get ****ed down. Maybe one day she'll stop but it ain't happening anytime soon.

Sounds like the typical relationship of today's generation to be honest, don't really feel bad for either of ya or see anything noteworthy about this story.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So what's the problem?

You'll always love her. You've decided though you'd rather just smash *****es the rest of your life. She periodically calls you time to time to get ****ed down. Maybe one day she'll stop but it ain't happening anytime soon.

Sounds like the typical relationship of today's generation to be honest, don't really feel bad for either of ya or see anything noteworthy about this story.

then why you post chump?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
You guys should have an open marriage. You already know you're sharing that girl at this very moment but you're still in love with her and fukking her too. Win Win for everybody!!!

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what makes people who cheat habitually think that because the get married they can magically just stop. Old habits die hard.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
stayed on the phone last night like some muhfukkin' teenagers. easily until 4 this morning.

and ironically, i've lost my desire to fukk this young chick i been talking to.

Tell me that you don't feel this shyt.
:to:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wii5F5KDvg"]Trey Songz - Fumble - YouTube[/ame]

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
TurboNégro;1263494 said:
I don't know what makes people who cheat habitually think that because the get married they can magically just stop. Old habits die hard.

shyt is ego for real.

But, it's two type of nikkas 1 that can easily garner women attention and one that can't .

Both of these guys will meet women that they will want to have serious future with.

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
Honestly yall both sharing each other. If your wife was still alone then chances are she would be bat shyt crazy and wreaking all kinds of havoc in your life. She seems eerily calm for a woman whose man possibly bought home a few case of the itchies. She is having sex with someone else, and she, like yourself, still has strong feelings for you...but she is still getting scooped out.

I think this will eventually fade itself out...she will eventually stop calling you and you will eventually....well I don't know. However...unless you guys agree to an open marriage then its simply not going to work.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never loved her breh. It is what it is at least you can admit you aint shyt, a lot of fukked up ppl cant and go around blaming the world or finding ways to excuse themselves for their behavior.

Jus let her go so you don't fukk her life up. Cause chances are she actually does love you and she'll let you do it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You never loved her breh. It is what it is at least you can admit you aint shyt, a lot of fukked up ppl cant and go around blaming the world or finding ways to excuse themselves for their behavior.

Jus let her go so you don't fukk her life up. Cause chances are she actually does love you and she'll let you do it.

Bullshyt, you can love someone and still cheat.

Men cheat in their mind 24/7.

Having sex with a jump off doesn't change/lessen the feelings for your wife.