I think I still love my wife...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Real shyt. First page look like a emotional hoe facebook timeline :scusthov:

I can't believe some of the personal shyt people post about here. That dude that made the thread about his girl with the broken Mac pic. :snoop: I go through drama too but I sure as hell ain't posting about it here.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I can't believe some of the personal shyt people post about here. That dude that made the thread about his girl with the broken Mac pic. :snoop: I go through drama too but I sure as hell ain't posting about it here.

thats the difference between me and everyone else. i dont give a fukk.

you nikkas dont know me. only a handful of nikkas kinda know me.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if you love her like you claim, dont do it. save yourself the misery. i be with other hoes and will be having text convo with her.

she wanted some dikk one night and i was with this broad. i immediately left the broad and went to her.

so she still letting u fukk and u got new hoes :noah:???

I dont even see what the problem is now :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
the chick i was slayin' decides to get on facebook and send me this long ass pm about how much she misses me and wants us to be together.

before i could see it, my wife had already picked up my Galaxy Tab and told the girl to call her. and they had a nice lil conversation. i stayed for about another two weeks until she told me to leave.

:ufdup:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man let the nikka exhale. Tellin some shyt to ppl you know gives them ammunition

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Damn yous a scumbag
But I understand where you coming from. I just got married and wanna cheat all the time

It'll never end. You will always think about what the booty smells like of the barista making your coffee.

You see your co-worker who initially was ugly as fck but it is now "decent".

You will want to smash fat women, old women, women with a single hair on their chest but insist on wearing low cut shirts, ugly women. It never ends breh. Never.

But you just got to ignore it. That's it. To me it's like being drunk. I know what that's like. It's a great feeling. I look at people who smoke and drink and think "Damn how fcking lucky". It's such a great feeling to get drunk and wake up in a ditch or puke all over the streets. I want to get drunk all the time especially after a stressful day but I just ignore it. That decision isn't worth the consequences.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll never end. You will always think about what the booty smells like of the barista making your coffee.

You see your co-worker who initially was ugly as fck but it is now "decent".

You will want to smash fat women, old women, women with a single hair on their chest but insist on wearing low cut shirts, ugly women. It never ends breh. Never.

But you just got to ignore it. That's it.

You definately shouldn't cheat with some average broad. But if your gonna do it it better be for an chance to hit an dime. Who the hell can pass up the chance to hit an certified dime like Mya or some Beyonce looking chick.

:mjpls:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If you cheat and get caught just move on and chalk it up to the game. Because if you get back together your just asking to get ethered when you least expect it. Women don't forget shyt especially stuff like this so you better off cutting your loses and moving.

Oh i ain't going back. That shyt is a wrap. I'm done with marriage.