I think I still love my wife...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
but I cant do it again. only woman i really care about and i dont wanna break her heart again.

she text me today, asking was i having fun.

i looked at the fun like :dwillhuh:

and then she called crying saying she misses me and hates me and loves me all in one.

for the first time since i left, i felt bad. i hope she meets someone that treats her right. or i hope i can one day keep my dikk out of other hoes. whichever one comes first.

how can you be in love with a woman but still fukk other bytches? men... we are fukked up for real.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
but I cant do it again. only woman i really care about and i dont wanna break her heart again.

she text me today, asking was i having fun.

i looked at the fun like :dwillhuh:

and then she called crying saying she misses me and hates me and loves me all in one.

for the first time since i left, i felt bad. i hope she meets someone that treats her right. or i hope i can one day keep my dikk out of other hoes. whichever one comes first.

how can you be in love with a woman but still fukk other bytches? men... we are fukked up for real.
what happened? why did yall breakup? kids? did anyone cheat? did they find out? was that why?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
who the chick in your avi though playbreh?

This young thang i been slayin' for a couple weeks. and get this, this 48 yr old broad i talk to just text me about "taking things to the next level".

what happened? why did yall breakup? kids? did anyone cheat? did they find out? was that why?

oh i cheated like shyt and she found out. :sadbron:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikka the question we wanna know is how did you get caught?

Share :jawalrus:
:popcorn:

the chick i was slayin' decides to get on facebook and send me this long ass pm about how much she misses me and wants us to be together.

before i could see it, my wife had already picked up my Galaxy Tab and told the girl to call her. and they had a nice lil conversation. i stayed for about another two weeks until she told me to leave.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This young thang i been slayin' for a couple weeks. and get this, this 48 yr old broad i talk to just text me about "taking things to the next level".

oh i cheated like shyt and she found out. :sadbron:

man if thats the case dont even sweat the girl you "love"

you a young nikka doing your thing. Lord knows these women have their fun, do so as well.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
man if thats the case dont even sweat the girl you "love"

you a young nikka doing your thing. Lord knows these women have their fun, do so as well.

oh i am. this shyt may sound soft but fukk it nikka i was in love. that woman got my heart like shyt. if she called right now and told me she needed some change. she aint even gotta ask how much.

only woman i will ever do this for. i feel bad for these other bytches. they can barely get a Whataburger outta me.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Damn yous a scumbag
But I understand where you coming from. I just got married and wanna cheat all the time

if you love her like you claim, dont do it. save yourself the misery. i be with other hoes and will be having text convo with her.

she wanted some dikk one night and i was with this broad. i immediately left the broad and went to her.