I think I may have accidently exposed the REAL demographics of this website

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
What makes you think it's mostly white it's probably mostly white Latino mexican you know the ones these y'all nyc types keep forcing down our throats and telling them they are one of us

mykey

Superstar
Daps
What is it about cacs that make them behave in this manner?

No other race of humans behaves like this.
:francis:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Never seen that thread and I'm not white.

Can't blame no replies on race. Most of us just didn't see it at all.

That's the type of thread you need to post in Higher Learning.

The Locker Room is a high traffic subforum and threads get lost in the mix all the time.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
A cac in this thread (White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)) tried that same tactic.

For some reason cacs think when we call them out for their bullshyt that its because we are "scared" of them or that we are giving them too much power. Some c00n in that thread came in caping for cacs saying they weren't evil because what they did was what anyone else would do and that we were being pussies for calling them out on it.

Classic crakkka tactics.
This shyt made me mad but I decided not to respond bc I felt like nikka was trollin.

Well maybe its because people living today shouldnt be held responsible for what their ancestors have done. Do you think all German people evil. I know its pointless making this argument here, that video stirs up emotions here so ill just say, thinking all people of any faith, color or ethnicity are evil is ignorant and small minded

Daps
Post a picture
Posted a newer pic in the avi of me and my daughter

See i am who i am, im proud of who i am

Im a white man with a wife and 3 kids, im happy as can be with my life

I work in the non profit field of human services, i make just above the median income and am proud i do work to help others

I dont have a six pack, truth is i could lose some lbs but im good with myself

Driving a Nissan Versa 09 with 120k miles on it and terrified to go for inspection

This is my life, im not afraid to share my real life, how many others on here would do the same?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What is it about cacs that make them behave in this manner?

No other race of humans behaves like this.
:francis:

Y’all really closed minded:mjlol:

People of all races are equal. Name one race of people that peaceful. Yea Cacs are mostly racist tell us some we dnt know. Yea it’s good to know but the shi

Daps
Y’all really closed minded:mjlol:

People of all races are equal. Name one race of people that peaceful. Yea Cacs are mostly racist tell us some we dnt know. Yea it’s good to know but the shi
Perfect example lool at some of the stuff drug cartels in mexico do

Or some of the wild shyt youll see happening in Brazil

Human beings can be complete savages, white america is a good example of tbis during the period depicted in OP