I think I may have accidently exposed the REAL demographics of this website

Daps
So I made this thread the other day. White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

I thought the video was powerful and I intentionally gave it a provocative title. Now I expected the thread to blow up. But I guess for all the undercover cacs on this site, having their true nature exposed was a little too much. They got no problem pretending to be black when we are going at one another. But once they are exposed for what they really are, they stay away.

I'm honestly surprised by how few responses there were in the thread. And also how few daps dudes were getting for posting real shyt.

I now believe 90% of this site is non-black.

I think youre trying to come to grips with the fact your thread wasnt treated the way you wanted it to be

Also the atrocities of slavery arent anything new, so its not like people havent seen this before or youre breaking some revelation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

We’re talking about cacs pretending to be black online. I can tell who’s who in real life. The point is, I don’t wanna be around phony people. How does that make me “scared”?

A cac in this thread (White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)) tried that same tactic.

For some reason cacs think when we call them out for their bullshyt that its because we are "scared" of them or that we are giving them too much power. Some c00n in that thread came in caping for cacs saying they weren't evil because what they did was what anyone else would do and that we were being pussies for calling them out on it.

Classic crakkka tactics.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Nah I just wished they didn't bush that other one you had made. Don't really agree with you on a lot from what I see you post but every now and than you might say or post something that's actually real shyt.

Daps
:comeon:

We’re talking about cacs pretending to be black online. I can tell who’s who in real life. The point is, I don’t wanna be around phony people. How does that make me “scared”?

Get off the internet if you dont wanna be around phony people

Black or not most people misrepresent themselves online

Just ask anyone here to post a picture and see

Daps
That thread should not have flopped. If this site was predominantly black (as most posters like to pretend they are black), then that thread should have blown up.

The fact it didn't blow up exposes that this site is predominantly white. Crakkkas didn't want to face the reality of what they really are.

Some of the corniest shyt i ever read on here

Looking for thread justice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the corniest shyt i ever read on here

Looking for thread justice

Nah. I was legit surprised by the fact more people weren't moved by that video. No matter how many times you hear about lynchings, nothing compares to actually seeing the images.

Real black people would be moved by that thread. The fact it didn't move many people let me know this site is overwhelmingly cac.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Never seen that thread and I'm not white.

Can't blame no replies on race. Most of us just didn't see it at all.

That's the type of thread you need to post in Higher Learning.

The Locker Room is a high traffic subforum and threads get lost in the mix all the time.