I think I may have accidently exposed the REAL demographics of this website

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
keep tellin yall we NEED verification

and how would this work breh lol
have nikkas send in DNA samples with pictures of the ID and social?

just gotta face facts this site is majority white. you could have looked on the colis IG page and saw the comments were 96% white people

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Alright man. Listen if you gonna soft-step to get around white people, have at it.

Wouldn't be me.

Imma stay. They don't like me... they can leave.
I don’t think you want to come at him like that. Check people’s post history first to familiarize yourself before you level up to attack their character. You don’t know that man -or his belief system to be confrontational just off top.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think you want to come at him like that. Check people’s post history first to familiarize yourself before you level up to attack their character. You don’t know that man -or his belief system to be confrontational just off top.

I respond to posts, not posters.

Nothing I said was confrontational, nor did I attack his character. And "reviewing his post history before I respond" is some pie-in-the-sky bullshyt; ain't nobody got time for that. I just said if he's comfortable moving quietly around white people online, offline was gonna be a rude awakening. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
and how would this work breh lol
have nikkas send in DNA samples with pictures of the ID and social?

just gotta face facts this site is majority white. you could have looked on the colis IG page and saw the comments were 96% white people
real easy if the mods/admins verify a group of 10-20 and those 10-20 put in work then we good in fact it could be a pyramid structure if at least 3-5 people verity you then you gucci and can join

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
idk about 90% of the members , but its a known fact 95% of the Mods/Admin are Cacs and 5% c00ns, they know who they are

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
These negs.... :laugh: Ya'll serious about this internet shyt.

Keep them coming you hyper-emotional fakkits. :umad: :laugh:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically OP is an attention whore.... he made thread for daps and reps that didnt get the attention he craved so that means the site is 90% "cacs"....in order to get more daps and reps for the other thread he made that was ignored :russell: