Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some of the corniest shyt i ever read on here

Looking for thread justice
Get off the internet if you dont wanna be around phony people

Black or not most people misrepresent themselves online

Just ask anyone here to post a picture and see

I think youre trying to come to grips with the fact your thread wasnt treated the way you wanted it to be

Also the atrocities of slavery arent anything new, so its not like people havent seen this before or youre breaking some revelation

Your a fukkin stupid ass cac and obviously not the only one in this thread

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So I made this thread the other day. White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

I thought the video was powerful and I intentionally gave it a provocative title. Now I expected the thread to blow up. But I guess for all the undercover cacs on this site, having their true nature exposed was a little too much. They got no problem pretending to be black when we are going at one another. But once they are exposed for what they really are, they stay away.

I'm honestly surprised by how few responses there were in the thread. And also how few daps dudes were getting for posting real shyt.

I now believe 90% of this site is non-black.
Its mostly black (i believe)

But the presence of these others is madd strong.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm black, saw the thread title and figured it was nothing i haven't seen or heard before plus I didn't feel like watching a video :yeshrug:

One of the most eye-opening threads I've ever read was the one about how cacs manipulated the design of the interstate system to keep black folks impoverished.

After that thread im not surprised at the creativity and the depths they will go.

No shade but I honestly :russell:at the thread title because I thought to myself "don't we know this already?" :dahell:

That's my own personal reason for not clicking on it.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
I'm black, saw the thread title and figured it was nothing i haven't seen or heard before plus I didn't feel like watching a video :yeshrug:

One of the most eye-opening threads I've ever read was the one about how cacs manipulated the design of the interstate system to keep black folks impoverished.

After that thread im not surprised at the creativity and the depths they will go.

No shade but I honestly :russell:at the thread title because I thought to myself "don't we know this already?" :dahell:

That's my own personal reason for not clicking on it.

thread????

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
@BaldingSoHard Why are you so pressed about brehs leaving the site if its confirmed that this site is primarily cac, have something you need to tell us breh?

:jbhmm:

If brothers wanna leave, they can leave. I'm just saying I wouldn't do it because of some white people.

Please expand on the insinuation that I "have something to tell you"... :rolleyes:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikkas don't want to talk about their ancestors being mutilated and hung from trees. nikkas come here to clown and decompress from this oppressive ass society. thats some morbid shyt.

EdJo

Banned
Daps
They pretend to be black, on black forums, black pages, black channels, black groups and etc. Albinoids are SICK and obsessed with black unity!!!

They never pretend to be Asians, to troll Asians. They pretend to be Asians, or even Native Americans, but it is also to troll blacks.

There is a sista, with a good content channel, called BlackEducationTv.

A few months ago, she made a video, about blacks moving far away from whites. And one of the comments was something like this:

"We have to be honest with ourselves. Whenever we gather, in huge numbers, it always become a ghetto. We need whites to manage our resources. I am black, and i am just okay with that"

The people were calling him c00n, but i noticed that he was far from being black. I just google his nickname, like "his nickname site:youtube.com", and it took me to one of Stefan Molyneux's videos. Where the same guy, was saying something like "We are whites, we should not feel guilty for anything, and have the right to preserve our history"

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

After i exposed him, later he deleted the initial comment.