I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hope not it he was in financial trouble within the last 8 years. It was on Boxingtalk back in the day where he allegedly paid Tyson a huge amount of money off after some dirt he did to him

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Yaw are stupid, no offense. Floyd makes more than 90% of the country yearly off interest alone. He will never go broke unless he is the dumbest man alive.
How do you know what he makes off interest or how his money is allocated in interest bearing accounts?
And just to be clear, I hope his family is prosperous for many many generations, but from the outside looking in, it concerns me that he spends like a billionaire. 50 once said he had all of his bread in one checking account. And no, I don't necessarily believe 50, but I am curious to how he allocates his bread. All of his money isn't collecting interest.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where's the thread about other high profile athletes? Since no other athletes make extravagant purchases. :camby:

To have the money and time to do anything you want because you're successful is something everyone should strive for. Keep up nikka:beli:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's highly possible, he was after his first retirement.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
How do you know what he makes off interest or how his money is allocated in interest bearing accounts?
And just to be clear, I hope his family is prosperous for many many generations, but from the outside looking in, it concerns me that he spends like a billionaire. 50 once said he had all of his bread in one checking account. And no, I don't necessarily believe 50, but I am curious to how he allocates his bread. All of his money isn't collecting interest.

Easy, calculate the average percentage.

How do you know his money isn't collecting interest? Interest accounts are automatic nowadays it'd be pretty hard to believe his money is somehow magically not getting any interest and he's throwing it all away. Sounds like yaw just want to believe that he's going broke. Hating on a black man that made it as usual.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mayweather is stacked. Very statcked. Don't ever in your life doubt that. Do you know how much he made off the Pacquiao fight alone? Smh

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Im not sleeping on this thread at all. I don't think floyd is immune to going broke. This system is designed to separate you from your cash. Plus some of the signs are already there as pointed out in this thread. Plus he got a gambling habit too right?

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
i was one of the ones who thought that he just made to much money and was too smart business wise to go broke. But this dude lives like a billionaire everyday of his life. If you're on his Instagram you know this is a normal thing for him

Homie just dropped half a million on bags like it was nothing

nah I doubt bro goes broke with Al Haymon by his side....his Money Team Promo banner is starting to get serious about staging fights, his tmt brand and clothing generates good money......when you make almost 300 million in one night, you good for life especially if you got a million plus coming in while you sleep each month....im pretty sure he know how much he can comfortably spend....

watch another nikkas pockets and purchases brehs

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Floyd is going to be alright. This was before the Manny fight.

It had just been suggested that Floyd's visits to Grand Rapids could be pinpointed through an uptick in county sales tax revenue when he calls me over. He looks around to make sure nobody is watching before holding out a slip of paper cupped in his right hand. It is a bank slip, and Floyd is watching me watch it as my eyes attempt to focus on the balance. I look at the numbers spread out across the thermal paper. I had heard that Floyd does his banking the old-fashioned way: going inside, talking to a real-life teller. He is also known to be a big proponent of maximum liquidity. Still, the amount of digits spread across the bottom-right corner doesn't seem possible.

I look up to see Floyd smiling. He begins to laugh. I say something unintelligible about too many numbers. I'm not sure what prompted this. Perhaps he mistook my look of fatigue for disapproval? Given his spending habits, is he concerned with pre-empting the inevitable talk that he will end up broke? Or is it simply one more example of the man's hubris? I look down one more time to make sure I got it right. And yes, it's right there, 11 numbers long.

There is more than $123 million in Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s bank account.

He nods, folds the slip and says, "One account, baby."

Boxing: The end of Mayweather's era

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terrible thread OP. You know you're not allowed to say anything even remotely negative about Floyd Mayweather or Cam Newton on this site.