I think @BlackPearl The Empress is the GOAT Coli female

hatealot

Banned
Daps
fukk all the coli ladies, how is that even a thing? How the fukk women find this websites, if you real let some of these nikkas spread those cheeks. You couldn't hustle on my website ,

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She's a cutie from what I've seen. But that's not why she's the goat to me.

This thread solidified it for me.

What ya girl sound like getting dug out by another dude

First page breh... I never forget the laugh that shyt gave me. She a Hitman with the shyt. And she doesn't get too offended or emotional at digs her way. Always cool, calm and collected. Seems like a really cool chick you'd wanna hang with in real life and shyt...

Any time I talk my shyt about women and get on my GMB shyt, you're 100% excluded. In fact women like you make me wanna change my ways for the better...

@BlackPearl The Empress

Legend :wow:
I forgot about that:funny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She's fighting someone this weekend, that sh1t is unladylike and any grown ass women not in HS still setting up appointments for fades is obviously drama prone and isn't worth the effort

But if a race war pops off and we need warrior broads then I'll change my tune.

But this ain't war time

:manny:
I don't let people put their hands on me. If getting your ass whooped is lady like than I happily ain't that. :manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I got under her skin and brought out her insecurities with that thread where I shopped the alien in alien vs predator's head on her body.

She insecure about her looks, she went and got a brazil butt lift so whatchu think? :mjpls:
If you don't go somewhere with your soft ass. I had the BBL before I joined. Tell them about how I made you cry and you asked to be banned. #cryingmeariverass