I think @BlackPearl The Empress is the GOAT Coli female

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i got love for all the coli ladies for different reasons . . .i'd give it to @Booksnrain I've seen her make grown men so mad they resort to insults because they can't intellectually debate her, but than again I've seen @BlackPearl The Empress make a dude so heated he said something along the lines "you go to those meet ups I know what you look like, you don't know what I look like" :mjlol: i laughed at that shyt all day it was creepy,scary, and sad :wow: my dude was going to run up on her and sucker punch her in her knees(he wasn't that tall)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I got under her skin and brought out her insecurities with that thread where I shopped the alien in alien vs predator's head on her body.

She insecure about her looks, she went and got a brazil butt lift so whatchu think? :mjpls:
Link to thread?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
She's a cutie from what I've seen. But that's not why she's the goat to me.

This thread solidified it for me.

What ya girl sound like getting dug out by another dude

First page breh... I never forget the laugh that shyt gave me. She a Hitman with the shyt. And she doesn't get too offended or emotional at digs her way. Always cool, calm and collected. Seems like a really cool chick you'd wanna hang with in real life and shyt...

Any time I talk my shyt about women and get on my GMB shyt, you're 100% excluded. In fact women like you make me wanna change my ways for the better...

@BlackPearl The Empress

Legend :wow:

FOH here @SBBWMarti and @Raye82