I think @BlackPearl The Empress is the GOAT Coli female

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I adore @BlackPearl The Empress
What's not to love? She's fine and funny as hell. And we supposed to be opening up a sex doll spa and accessory business. So these dudes in these sex doll streets can bring their Meghan v2.0 to get "her" pampered.

We bout to be RICH!!!:blessed:

Download the Vagimon app! We have free biographies and personalities for your sex dolls. Bring your dolls to life with the Vagimon package! Includes a free biography, sexy recorded messages with up to 6 different scenarios and an assortment of various beauty accessories! Nails, makeup and more!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What's not to love? She's fine and funny as hell. And we supposed to be opening up a sex doll spa and accessory business. So these dudes in these sex doll streets can bring their Meghan v2.0 to get "her" pampered.

Download the Vagimon app! We have free biographies and personalities for your sex dolls. Bring your dolls to life with the Vagimon package! Includes a free biography, sexy recorded messages with up to 6 different scenarios and an assortment of various beauty accessories! Nails, makeup and more!

Cold game :wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got under her skin and brought out her insecurities with that thread where I shopped the alien in alien vs predator's head on her body.

She insecure about her looks, she went and got a brazil butt lift so whatchu think? :mjpls:

Karb

Veteran
Daps

:deadmanny:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif